Reviews for Knight in ecto armor
astroneko3000 chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
wow you got bored writing a sex scene...lame excuse. but whatever
Sepulvedlore chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Loved it. I love this pair but could never find fics of them before ** just wish u had done the smut but oh well xD
Shawn H chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Yeah it's me again, some really funny moments in the 5th and 6th Chapter. Plus nice job making Jack more than just a loud fool, especially for Danny's sake.

Of to the sequel, I hope you're still writing.
Shawn H chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Don't sweat it, again you're doing a excellent Job. I might have missed it, but is there a prequel to this as well?
commoner246 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
I love this story! Can't wait to read the sequel...are you still handing out mind cookies?
Darkdolly chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I got to see the Godsmack concert in Sioux falls last August! BEST. CONCERT. EVER! Thank you for the story . XD I'm loving it so far XD
Deb Coop
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
xD omj this was such a great story
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I don't know if it's cuz it's 12:46 am or cuz it's to dang funny but the I AM THE BOX GHOST FEABZZZZZZZT! Is probably the best thing I've ever seen!
Kraehenhexe chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
So cute! Your little super-close-to-full-lemon-but-not-quite-there-yet scenes were hot xD
Sexy forty-year-old Vlad is sexy.
This whole fandom is screwed over.

-Virus
Otakugirl41 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love ur story
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
i'm gonna read them all ;3
RiaLuvsYou124 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
All these random A/Ns are kind of taking me out of the story, a quick edit of moving them to the main A/N at the bottom would make this fic a lot more enjoyable.
CannibalHolocaust chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Bahhahah what did i just read xD
malphigus chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Interesting and well-written! I really like this! *scurries off to read the other sequels..*
RICHnMISERABLE chapter 6 . 6/23/2012