Reviews for Knight in ecto armor
Shawn H chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Yeah it's me again, some really funny moments in the 5th and 6th Chapter. Plus nice job making Jack more than just a loud fool, especially for Danny's sake.

Of to the sequel, I hope you're still writing.
Shawn H chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Don't sweat it, again you're doing a excellent Job. I might have missed it, but is there a prequel to this as well?
commoner246 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
I love this story! Can't wait to read the sequel...are you still handing out mind cookies?
Darkdolly chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I got to see the Godsmack concert in Sioux falls last August! BEST. CONCERT. EVER! Thank you for the story . XD I'm loving it so far XD
Deb Coop
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
xD omj this was such a great story
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I don't know if it's cuz it's 12:46 am or cuz it's to dang funny but the I AM THE BOX GHOST FEABZZZZZZZT! Is probably the best thing I've ever seen!
Kraehenhexe chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
So cute! Your little super-close-to-full-lemon-but-not-quite-there-yet scenes were hot xD
Sexy forty-year-old Vlad is sexy.
This whole fandom is screwed over.

-Virus
Otakugirl41 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love ur story
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
i'm gonna read them all ;3
RiaLuvsYou chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
All these random A/Ns are kind of taking me out of the story, a quick edit of moving them to the main A/N at the bottom would make this fic a lot more enjoyable.
CannibalHolocaust chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Bahhahah what did i just read xD
maltese chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Interesting and well-written! I really like this! *scurries off to read the other sequels..*
RICHnMISERABLE chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
DISTURBED! Sweet story
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
I read the whole story. I loved it and I know what all the Japanese words mean that you used. I knew that you could have sex with a vaccume cleaner but why a blender. I also read the anthum and I have to agree with it. Also I agree with you about the pairing. I love that pairing.
Selina Novella chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I wish to register a complaint. Alfredo is NOT easy to make. You have to simmer the cream, and it needs watching EVERY SECOND because it'll bubble and foam and overflow the pan and so you're constantly turning the burner up and down to keep it simmering but still in the pan... it's a simple recipe ingredient wise, but that milk bit is HARD, especially when you're trying to cook shrimp or other dishes at the same time.