Reviews for Ron's Soliloquy
awesome!
StoryToBeToldAsOne chapter 1 . 3/6
Love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
You can make that 12 years now. :) This was really nice and sweet. :D "Petrified women don't make very good life partners" :')
julietisthesun chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is really funny and amazingly good, please write another story! x
ohmyprettydarling chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was brilliant! I love the way you incorporate the humour into it. Mind you, anything with Gred and Forge in is hilarious. But I really love what you did with it! Silly thing is, I could actually imagine the who dreams situation being canon. Loved it.
thlove chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh, a very good story! Yay twins!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Woah that ending was wicked! I love this well-written oneshot.
Cande chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
"It's not every man who will belch slugs in the attempt to defend his lady."

"Petrified women don't make very good dance partners."

"Look at your face - you LIKE it!"

"You're either stupid or mad. But I respect either one."

"Hermione, Neville's right - you are a girl..."

YOU ARE A GENIOUS! I laughed everytime either Fred or George spoke. And the Ron/Hermione "scenes" are SO CUTE!

Great story.
HPfan chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
aww thats soo cute! awesome story )
Miss Mudblood chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I loved it! Perfect scenes you chose, and they worked very well for the story. Absolutely lovely!

Your reader,

Miss Mudblood
Bree Williams chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Wow! OMG! I love this! I'm only book 3, Prisonor of Azkaban. I've got about 30 something pages left. I am a huge Ron/Hermione fan. You did a wonderful job on this! Now I have to go finish the book, so by.

-Bre
Samara Connor chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
really good.
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
okay,i know it's AGES ago that you wrote this and we all know now that the two of them FINALLY got it together,but i just wanted to review this fabulous story!

i love the twins (fred..*sniff) and your style is fresh and fun...nothing like cute,fun fluff to brighten up my evening!very,very well done!
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
*dies laughing at the antics of the Weasley boys* Gotta love them Weasleys! Great job!
Carousel of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/2/2007