Reviews for Brothers
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
I know how Sam feels, I have a bit of a stutter too. Mine came from a trumatic experience (though not from being shot in the head), short version: I was bullied by one of my teachers, and one day it was just so bad, (the bullying), that the doctor told me if it got worse I'd be locked up in a Psychiatric Ward. That was 6 years ago, and my stutter gets worse when I'm upset too.

Poor baby.

Great chapter, off to read 10.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
It's just not Sammy's day is it? Love the bit about Sam watching cartoons, so sweet. And he just likes to lie beside his big brother...hopefully Dean'll keep his downstairs brain in his pants! lol!

Great chapter, off to read 9.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Now I really do have tears in my eyes. Poor baby! If that really did happen in the series, it'd kill Dean.

Another great chapter (as always), off to read 8.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
*gasps* Dean's gonna go mental! And poor Sammy's not in his right mind to say no and mean no.

Great chapter, off to read 7.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Aw, I have tears in my eyes readung this! *sniff* You know, you should have John in one of your stories (if you don't already), just a thought.

Great chapter (if a little teary), off to read 6.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Take him home. TAKE HIM HOME GOD DAMMIT! Sorry. lol!

Aw. Well, he'll get his memories back, I know he will.

Great chapter, off to read 5.

Medusa.

P.S You know something, I really can't stand angsty stories, I prefer funny ones, but I love your angsty ones...dunno why though...
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
ARGH! AMNESIA! It that how that's spelt? *shrugs* oh well.

Poor Sammy, Poor Dean, poor everybody!

Great chapter, off to read 4.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
You know, I think it'd be a lot less terrible if the doctor had come out AFTER he took off the blood soaked gown!

Poor Dean, he needs a big hug!

Great chapter, off to read 3.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
He can still survive a gunshot wound to the head! Pull through Sammy boy! You gotta! Don't give up!

Okay, I think I put just a little too much sugar in my tea this morning...

Great start, off to read 2.

Twinchy chapter 12 . 6/25/2008
Interesting solution. I'm glad (but honestly expected no less) that Sammy's back to normal again. Phew

Actually, I think it was a pretty genious idea to have Dean get his payback without him killing the two thugs outright for sure. I would have understood the older brother's reason for doing so (who wouldn't?) but it would also have made him look more ruthless.

It made sense for him to not even care enough to check if they lived or died afterwards. I would have preferred for him to beat the living daylights out of them first, especially after hurting Sammy again, but he still got his sweet revenge and that's what counts.

There's one little flaw IMHO though in the last chapter (no offence, please): when the guy called the motel, how did he get through to Dean's cell in the Impala then? Did the receptionist have his number?
Twinchy chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
*sobs*
Twinchy chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
One word for you: No!

I hope Dean gets there ASAP and shows them what war really means. Sorry, I might have gotten a bit blood thirsty right now... *hangs head*
Twinchy chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
*cheers Dean on enthusiastically* Gorgeous lines with the two jerks telling Sam “Your brother’s not here kid.” and Dean answering: “You wanna bet?”! *drops into a puddle of goo*

They really deserved what they got (and maybe the older Winchester should have picked their pockets too, just to teach them, before dumping them - which was awesome, BTW).

My heart broke into a million shards at Sammy's last question. *sniff*
Twinchy chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
*stares blankly at the screen* That's a recipe for desaster.

*rushes to read on*
Twinchy chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I know the decision is about what's best for Sammy but please, please, please let Dean take him 'home'. Maybe the 'routine' isn't going to do much good but it's sure worth a try. *crosses fingers*
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »