Reviews for Brothers
Twinchy chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Oh girl, you really know how to hit where it hurts most. With a head injury, I was sort of expecting something like this but it still must have been a major blow for the ever deeply caring Dean.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Outch, what an evil cliffhanger! My heart almost missed a beat - just as I assume Dean's did.
spnMom chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
I hope the two men who shot him are doing the Hell-fire rhumba as we speak... Loved your story. A bit of hurt!Sam and protective!Dean go a long way in my book... and I always love a happy ending! Thanks!
skag trendy chapter 12 . 12/20/2007
Nice idea for a story.

May be Eric Kripke should use this as a concept for an actual episode.

Good work. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story Christy!
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
WOW, awesome two chapters! I can only imagine the fear Deam must have felt in seeing the shooters trying to get Sammy once again. And then to hurt Sam's feeling with the things he said, poor Dean must feel awful now!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
WOW, thank goodness Dean got there in time to keep Sammy from being raped! I could picture that fight scene in my head!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Oh Holy Crap! Dean will kill those guys for doing what they are doing to Sammy-getting him drunk and planning who knows what-oh mercy-on to the next chapter to see what happens next!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
Awesome-Dean let Sammy drive his car around the parking lot to try and jog him memory a little!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
WOW! Sam has reverted to the age of 10! Dean's going to become super protective, and there is no way he will let them take Sammy to a rehab hospital-Dean will take care of Sam himself!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Holy crap! San doesn't know Dean and the kind of life they live-so not a good thing!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
WOW, I can only imagine how Dean must have felt as he viewed that tape and watched his brother get shot! With him committing those pictures to memory, those guys are in for one heck of a surprise if Dean gets to them before the cops do!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
WOW, Christy! I know this is one of your older stories but I have decided to check them out! So glad I can read the next chapter now after having read this first one!
sentarla chapter 12 . 4/3/2007
sharm, how sweet. I like your supernatural ones and normal ones. loved the whole dean looks after sam bit, but thing the two jerks needed more punishment. sam drunk, but there was no hangover...sigh, lucky him.

thanks for another sam ouch fic!
JessicaMee chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
You are an effing genious! I love this story.

It's making me cry, it's that good.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »