Reviews for Brothers
WinchestersGirl chapter 10 . 9/9/2006
Review for the rest of the chapters...

Uh-oh. A mistake esculates. Poor Dean... Poor Sammy... Can we fix them? *puppy eyes*

Arg... I hate the men. Can Dean find them... and get rid of them... permently? Please? Lol.

Dean put the hotel in his own name? A rarity. Lol. No one messes with Sammy. Damn straight.

Lol. Loved the story! :) Great job! :)
Blame the Cupcake chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
That was great, but really REALLY sad. I almost cried when they called him a retard.
laughandlove chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
You don't suck at endings! I thought it was really good! Everything worked out the way I hoped it would from the beginning. I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, but I've been really busy lately. I haven't even had any time to work on my own story, let alone read any more. I just got some spare time, so I decided to read all the stories I was following, and you don't know how happy I was to find out this one was finished-I guess I got to skip the whole cliffhanger, waiting after every chapter thing. Good job!
Angy chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
Ah! A happy ending! We! I'm so glad Sammy is back to normal. My heart couldn't take the ten year old Sammy anymore. You gotta love Dean for sticking with him no matter what. Great story!
Windyfontaine chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
Aww, any ending where they are both alive and the bad things are pretty much taken care of is a good ending :) Sorry I didn't review right away, the link in my email didn't work for awhile, darn it. But this was a good story even without the supernatural. I wonder if those guys survived to maybe threaten the boys in the future, hmm. I see you've started another, so I'm off to read ;) Have a good weekend!
pmsdevil01 chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
i liked that. it was a good story.
angel679 chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
Dean should have shot them in the groin while he was at it. Yea I know im a sadistic bitch what can I say. Beating on a messed up Sammy just pisses me off and Dean too. Great ending glad you unscrambled Sam.
ephiny63 chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
Well done, this was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The ending was just right so don't worry, endings are the hardest part to write and you did it very well.

congrats

Ephiny
hermitme chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Good story. Loved the relationship after Sam got hurt. It was very realistic, Dean loving his brother but worrying about him and getting mad at him for not realizing he could get Sam being confused, not understanding the situation. Great job.
Muirn Beatha Dans chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
Very good! *Claps* I really liked this story. :D I'm glad Sam isn't 10 years old anymore. I like him fully grown. :D Thanks for sharing!

Roxy
talon81 chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
whooray awesome story! you did a great job on it and I can't wait to read more of you stories!:)
friendly chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
cool. Stories are back up. Awesome job. Can't wait for your next story
FireZombie chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
Awesome story. I loved it. I really liked ten year old Sam.
Julie chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
OMG, this story was amazing and definitely one of my favorites. You're a great writer, and I hope to read more of your stories. I loved this so much. : )

Julie
JJ Phoenix chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
Yay for Sammy's memory getting jarred! Who knew another head injury would do the trick?

That kinda reminds me of the little girl from Christmas Vacation..."She falls in a well, her eyes go crossed. She gets kicked by a mule, they go back." LOL.

Anyway. :)

Great story, Christy! Big brother Dean was perfect, as always, and little-Sammy-in-big-Sam's-body was too cute for words.

JJ