Reviews for Mockingbird
Devellicus chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
This is really interesting, a good concept and a curious pairing that I'm really anticipating. Really wish you'll continue, even after 7 years haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Tenten is so boss
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was so adorable! I loved the daddy's little princess theme:)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Awww I completely love the idea, it vey unique and I like how you written about her family as alot of fic says she's an orphan
yamikinoko chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Much as I think TenTen's got no family in Konoha, I really, really like the idea of her growing up charming her dad and granddad into letting her outta trouble.

This was very creative, and a great read. :]
Shubhs chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
You steal my heart in this very unfair manner of using the chibi version of one of my most fav characters in Naruto. XD

I LOVEE this shit. And its very difficult to write cuz I am currently flailing over the 2nd drabble and the 1st drabble almost made me cry. I was listening to Emmy-baby while reading it and the song itself makes me cry but coupled with your thing it made me teary and shit. *sniffs*

Please do continue these drabbles. I 3 the extremely kyoot Tennie in the first one but the 2nd one..I can see the evil genius she's heading towards. If there was anyone like that in reality, I would call them *sister of my heart*. Truly.

Her manipulation techniques were subtle and the style and skill required for it and the way you wrote it proves to me that you're most definitely Evil. D :) X))

Chutneyispower chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Brilliant. Plz type up more! It's a great story and I think TenTen's a generally under-appreciated character, so the more storys about her the better!
Bob Pharrot chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
awesome story, i think it came out well but what's the bloodline? does tenten get it?

i hope there's more soon!
dancingshamrocks995 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
That one made me go AW! I don't mean to sound mean or anything, but I'm glad the mother's gone. From the way she acted she seemed entirely self centered and I think that Tenten and her dad are definately much better off without her. Great story, PLEASE CONTINUE!
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
lovely chapter, i adore tenten's family and how she's growing up please add more chapters soon!

hmm, maybe the hokage could offer demolitions as a d rank mission for the new genin teams
RofS chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
This is absolutley adorable! I especially love this last chapter - it was just so cute.
DOODLES chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
this is so sweet! i love how you have tenten's father in the story! it adds so much excitment! i can't wait to see when or if neji comes in! what will tenten's dad do if or when he meets neji and if or when he finds tenten has a crush on him! *smiles* Keep at this story it has potentioal!
nejitenfan chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
nice update soon
Azekah chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Cool! I really like this!
BloodyCrystal chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Aw! That's so cute! I agree that there are a lot of no-father complexes in Naruto, so it's nice that this time there isn't one.