Reviews for My Life
Ramza chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
sorry to say that it was too short, it was good but not long enough
Dilu chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Sorry, this is going to be a terrible review, I'm anly reviewing because I review whatever I read, but I haven't gone past the anderiod saga and therefore cannot tell you if I think this a good, probable fic, in which he's very In character.

But I can say its wel written, deep and and interesting read.

Happy Writing

~Dil
dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Once again, great story. You have a lot of skill when it comes to writing. Great job, it was very sweet.
ctk3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was so SWEET!

Vegeta being grateful.. Yeah, I never thought of that... Brilliant idea! And nicely written too! Thanks for writing such simple yet strong and touching fic!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
wow...

So awesome. He really has some deep thoughts...
SkaifeY chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Emotionalish. o Was written nicely. _ nice short story. :P
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
OMG! Beautiful!

I was thinking on writing one myself, lol, but now you just wrote it all! *_*

Really good short fic! I loved it!

Fav! TT_TT I just love Bulma-Vegeta. TT_TT

- MoOn -
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Aww... it's cute!
wolfpup92 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I love it! Wonderful job on his thoughts and everything. I really liked the ending. Keep writing!
Pink Cat chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
*snif*so sad...
butterflyV chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
That was really cute, do a sequel to it please.
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Very good story.. very well written Lol
Vegeta's Female Clone chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow! That was great. It was so tender! I think I'm gonna cry!

Great job!
Hasten chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hey! That was a really nice one-shot, I have to say, one of the best DBZ one-shots I've ever read, truthfully.

It was well-written and flowed easily throughout the story, and its many paragraphs.

I thought it was very simple, but the simplicity was refreshing.

It was a calm story, without any conflict of the sort, but it was interesting none-the-less, and reflected Vegeta's inner feelings and thoughts about where he is now and what he has become.

Vegeta seemed in-character throughout the story, in my opinion, which is always a plus. This is actually one of my favorites, if not my favorite, of your many VegetaxBulma one-shots.

Good job.