Reviews for Milk
hypercell chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I love the POV your stories have!
sosaith chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
*Shudder*
The Fluffy Ball chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh my goodness! So graphic! I love it.

I always have two different views of the Black brother's childhood; one where their parents are not really caring, but do spoil them because they're the next heirs; and another where they're abused terribly so they'd be broken. Yours is the second, the one that's more fanon than canon (though it isn't technically disproven in the books), and is also my favorite. Very well done!
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
This is horrible! Not your fic, of course (it's very well written), but how Sirius and Regulus are treated! So awful!

But Sirius is so rebellious and I think it's really brave and strong to resist his parents the way he does!

I really hope they won't ever break his spirit and that he will really never feel sorry about his resistance!

Greetings

Aldavinur
Lily Elizabeth Snape chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Disgusting and twisted and I love it.
Olive'sBadDreams chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That was twistedly beautiful. I love 'the game' that you made in the story.

I love your way with words! xP The soup and milk sound wickedly nasty and vile... ick.
MaKiNg MiScHiEf chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
wow... that was so sod, but so good.

You write wonderful one-shots.
kumydabookworm chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Ooh, very nice! The game is a wonderful invention, and your portrayal of young!Regulus is, as always, impeccable.

One thing - the Blacks took pride in their pureblood relations - I doubt they would eat rubbish for dinner, you know? I doubt the house was decrepit and downtrodden while they lived in it, only once Walburga Black (Sirius' mother) died did it become that way.

So...I don't know...I just didn't like the portrayal of poverty that you cast on the family. -shrugs- They did have money like all other ancient pureblood families...

But whatever you like. Your characterization, again, as always, is your greatest strength. Lovely.

Kumy

P.S. In thanks for the Emerald Green banner you made for me. :) Thank you!
Inversnaid chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow! I don't review often, but this story is just too amazing for me not to. Brilliantly done: heartbreaking, disgusting and the voice is so childlike. Well done!
Kirsti-Lee chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Oh...wow. That's so sad an disgusting. Beautiful writing btw, great story, just terribly, terribly depressing.