Reviews for Living Together
urapooper chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
I like it can you tell me when you might upload the next chapter
Kaccee chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
I'm finding the quickness of Hermione getting over the loss of her home and all of her possessions pretty odd. I know I'd be pissed off and frustrated and upset and basically feeling very sorry for myself. There's a lot of muggle-ness going on as well. Am I right in assuming they're still a part of the wizarding world? Anyways, it's not bad, just clear up a few things. Don't get discouraged, it's always nice to read something a little happier than the trend of war-stories these days. Cheers.

K
thealphamale chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
That was a great chapter and I hope you update soon!
thealphamale chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
That was a well done chapter, although is was a little short, but good none the less.
thealphamale chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That was a good chapter! Ron is a dork. Good job!
Sweet.Mione.Potter chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
This story is very good and interesting, i hope you update soon, i can't wait to read more and see what will happen next,well done
Miss Myrtle360 chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
Once again, Harry must be utterly loaded.

Aw...though I think Ron should've picked someplace other than the food court at the mall to propose to Luna. But then again, it doesn't really matter, as long as he DID propose.

Well, please update soon!

Hugs and fuzzles

MM360
JessMess chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
that was really good.

i am so looking forward to more.

BYe
HP Fanatic3125 chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
This story wuz really good

But it was a bit short.

I think that you should add some more!

Otherwise the story is fine.
Master of Fire24 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
that was a good story and you should update.
Miss Myrtle360 chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Two things. One, I review as I read, so that might help explain why my review is longer or stranger than most. Two, I'm reviewing for chapters 1 and 2 here.

Somehow I can't picture Ron singing Hollaback Girl.

It's funny that Harry's not frantically asking if Hermione's ok, if he likes her so much.

I don't mean any offense with this, but have you considered getting a beta? It just seems like you may need a little help with comma use and certain other things.

...How did Harry get so much money again?

Wow, there sure is a lot of goofy smiling being done on Harry's part.

Well, please update soon!

Hugs and fuzzles

MM360
JessMess chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
hey there this story looks good.

looking forward to more.

BYE
Avalon83 chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
that was good i loved it i hope the next chapter is up soon please hurry
gml1481 chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
This story sounds really great. Although i would prefer if they stopped doing everything the muggle way its kinda weird. But still i thinkits hilar!