Reviews for Prelude to Destiny
sp chapter 27 . 11/11/2013
i m getting the feeling that taiki is going to be something like takeru instead of the leader he appeared to be in the first chapther. On the other side i m sursprised with riku and the others because they have much more depht
Ambriel chapter 27 . 8/3/2010
I love this story and chapter, ive just read it today and LOVE it, although i was a little disappointed that taiki was not the gogglehead, oh well. All in one its a great story.
mangagirl18 chapter 27 . 9/23/2009
I had almost given up hope that you would coontinue this fantastic story, so I was beyond exstatic when I saw an update. I liked this chapter, even though it was kinda short. I am so happy that you will continue to write about Ayumi, Tommy, Riku, Taiki, Shingen, and all the others as they continue their adventures! I CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! So please update ASAP!

Thanks for writing this beyond awesome fanfic!

I look forward to the next.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 27 . 9/8/2009
Well, normally I've commented on a few chapters already but haven't felt the need to. It's taken me a few days to read this, but this all is great. I'm actually thinking of of writing a follow up on this storyline since I think it fits well. However the only thing that I've seen different was when they mentioned there was an original group of digidestined there was only 5 shown not 9. However that could've been different. This is awesome. Keep it up.
Broken Angel01 chapter 27 . 5/11/2009
Thanks for letting me know you posted another chapter, and I have to same I am deeply impressed. Despite how long you've been away from the story you wrote this chapter like you'd written the one before it just yesterday!

And it was really great. It was nice to hear a lot of the kids' thoughts, and to know their state of minds at the moment, and I am much looking forward to how all of their questions will be answered.

You definitely still have me hooked on this story and I can't wait to read more?

(Plus, I'll send you another PM to get our msn set up again. Soon as I have a chance!)
Digi Crazy chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
OMG! Please you simply must update! I'm begging you!

This fic is so AWESOME!1
Anon chapter 26 . 6/8/2008
OMG! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! ASAP! PLEASE! This fic RULES!
Broken Angel01 chapter 26 . 11/7/2007
Yes, I know I know. There I was raving about how you were taking too long to post and then when you do finally post I take to long to review. But, I am reviewing!

As for your question, I loved the Shingen/Hana scene. It was really well done and I loved the emotion in it. I especially liked the part where Hana starting crying after her son left. In fact, I think I'm going to really like Hana's character.

Poor Michiko, though. I feel really bad for her, and I hope Lalamon will manage to get her back on track again. I'm interested to know what Emi's up to, though, since she didn't appear in the chapter.

And Riku. He and Dracmon are the perfect team. I love those two. (And Riku and Ayumi should totally get together! *laughs*)

Well, good job, as usual. I'll be waiting for your next chapter!
Sorano Tera chapter 26 . 11/5/2007
Have to say, the first scene was my favorite in this chapter. Especially the whole thinking-the-truth-saying-a-lie thing. For some reason That just tickled me pink. (Aethermon: Um...when was the last time you ACTUALLY heard/saw that phrase?) ...Probably on a crayon... (Aethermon: So you're using it...why?) Cause I WANT to! O-KAY? :o (Aethermon: Oh, AND the emoticon. Very retro.) You cannot call that retro, Aethermon! (Aethermon: Yes I can! If you get to say "tickled me pink" I get to say retro.) *sigh* You're such a handful! (Aethermon: T-) DON'T even think about it! My Lit teacher's been a jerk about plagerism, so you don't get to steal anyting! (Aethermon: But what if I cite my sources?) I don't think anyone wants to see three lines of MLA mumbo-jumbo. (Aethermon: What about APA? Chicago?) No. And it's pointless to have three different formats anyway!

Right...well...(Aethermon: I LIKED TAIKI AND MICHIKO'S PART!) Jeez! Did you have to shout! (Aethermon: You were wrapping up! I had to get it in!) That's it. You're done. Bye, Arc!

mangagirl18 chapter 26 . 11/5/2007
Awesome! This fic is simply excellent. I did like the scene with Hana and Shingen, but my favorite scene was with Taiki and Kudamon. Two handfulls. Lol.

Congrads on meeting your new girl. I'm happy for you.

Computer malfunctions? Tell me about it, I could trash my laptop sometimes. *Sigh* Oh well it's better than no computer I guess.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. So please update as soon as you can.
mangagirl18 chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
If this was a season, it would probably be my favorite. This fic is awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Great job.
Sorano Tera chapter 25 . 9/19/2007
Uwah! Yikes. Time got away from me there... (Aethermon: Ya THINK?) Shut up. I have school now! (Aethermon: That's your excuse for everything!) Well it's a good excuse! It's the universal get-out-of-responsibility-free-card! (Aethermon: Well can I at least have my long-overdue ranting session? I've been holding it in for almost three weeks!) *sigh* Fine.

(Aethermon: GAH!) You know repeated letters never turn out in the review, don't you? (Aethermon: Shush, you. Let me pretend I'm making an impression.) *rolls eyes* (Aethermon: Anyhoo...Holy guacamole, Batman! Dude, that was so...so...like, I don't know! SHINGEN! But...wait...Mama Takeda? Oh...me likey. Whatever. Definitely can't wait for the next chapter!) Do you even realize how many stereotypes you just personified? (Aethermon: Huh?) Heh. Sorry. AP Lit. hs... No, actually it's not that bad of a class. Just screws up my writing style with all the "intelligent" mumbo-jumbo. (Aethermon: Do I even want to know?) Probably not.

So, yeah. Sorry about the late review! Now I'm going back to writing...Hopefully...

Broken Angel01 chapter 25 . 9/4/2007
Yes, I know. I go around complaining about how you haven't updated and that you've been taking so long and then when you do go and update, I don't even review right away.

(Go ahead and laugh, but I had a great excuse. My birthday was one September the 2nd, so there!)

Anyways, a good chapter, and Sasuke was being funny in a weird sort of way. I don't know why I found so many on his lines amusing, but I did! And what a shock for him to end up in the human world again! Now I can't wait to read about the parents! Not really sure why, I just have this thing about family, I guess. Good family moments always make a great story for me!

I hope you're not planning to take as long with your next update otherwise you'll be hearing more complaing from me!
The Digital Gate chapter 25 . 9/3/2007
Mother? Wow.
Sorano Tera chapter 24 . 7/28/2007
Well, hey would you look at that! I'm back! (Aethermon: Well, duh! Where else would you be?) -glares- Ahem. Anyway, I'm still a bit tired from all the travel (Jeez, three days of driving is NOT fun!) So I have a feeling this review is going nowhere fast. (Aethermon: But we liked it!) YAH we liked it! Dude! Talk about intense! (Aethermon: They're all gonna die!) Um, right. Sure. Anyway, nice chappie and can't wait for the next one!