Reviews for A Girl's Best Friend
Simply perfect! I love it!
It's really excellent
Brenda293 chapter 12 . 4/28
This was so nice!
Ni Castle chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
"Maid of Honor" is one of my favorite episodes. I liked this fic, the end was very good
Kaydreams chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I WISH THIS WAS HOW IT ENDED! Brilliant! Loved the entire thing! Thanks so much for it!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 12 . 7/28/2008

loved it

to good 4 words
Hepburn chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
A really good rendition of "Maid of Honour" (Hey I'm Canadian, so honour has a 'u'! :))

I enjoy your writing, and I love Wonder Woman and Batman together, so more please!

Emilio chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
A nice start to your series of stories about BM and WW. It was an interesting , and I think superior take, on the episode I remember watching. One minor correction... Bruces eyes are blue. Heh that was so nit-picky. seriously, you're story was a joy to read, and I can't wait to read your other stories too.
Reius Devirix chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
Yep, yep. You're right. He is totally the greatest superhero creation of mankind. I'm not really one for romance stories, in fact I generally avoid them... But, you know, you really make this work! Kudos!
irony882 chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
I really like the way that you took an episode and imagined the feelings of the characters as certain events took place. There's also the bonus that BMWW is just...perfect. A great job on this fiction! I will continue to read more of your works!

Kitty Girl chapter 6 . 9/22/2006
Hi I likes your way to writw. I thinks that its both eksiting and wonderful. You did a very good job, when you wrote about Steve Trevor. We are comletely agreed, that Steve is a good man, but that Batman is the one. Keep writing stories like that, and you will be famous someday.
Icha chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
Hey, you did a great closing here!

Diana's justification was fair, though that reminded me of a junior girl flirting with her senior at high school! Heheh! Not that it's not sweet...

"Paris was a one-shot.”

Ouch. But I hope, and I bet, as they go along and mature, they will be more ready to open up to others re: their relationship.

Closing a story is always hard, but trust me, it's much better than not finishing it coz you're having a writing block. I'm sure I will read more of yours soon!
Icha chapter 11 . 9/18/2006
Summer wine,

Naughty Diana!

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Affirmative, for a certain Man-Bat.
havealittlefaith chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
aw... i really loved the whole story... so sweet... aw... looking forward to hearts and minds hehehe... yay! :D
Ballmaster chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
NIce ending:) Looking forward to the next story. Of course,a relationship changes some parts of the storyline in some episodes like ' This Little Piggy' . But who cares? This is better. Maybe in ' Hereafter' , instead of Superman getting shot by Toyman, it could be Batman and Wonder Woman? Just a thought...