Reviews for A Girl's Best Friend
Ni Castle chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
"Maid of Honor" is one of my favorite episodes. I liked this fic, the end was very good
Kaydreams chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I WISH THIS WAS HOW IT ENDED! Brilliant! Loved the entire thing! Thanks so much for it!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
awesome

loved it

to good 4 words
Hepburn chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
A really good rendition of "Maid of Honour" (Hey I'm Canadian, so honour has a 'u'! :))

I enjoy your writing, and I love Wonder Woman and Batman together, so more please!

Thanks!
Emilio chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
A nice start to your series of stories about BM and WW. It was an interesting , and I think superior take, on the episode I remember watching. One minor correction... Bruces eyes are blue. Heh that was so nit-picky. seriously, you're story was a joy to read, and I can't wait to read your other stories too.
Reius Devirix chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
Yep, yep. You're right. He is totally the greatest superhero creation of mankind. I'm not really one for romance stories, in fact I generally avoid them... But, you know, you really make this work! Kudos!
irony882 chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
I really like the way that you took an episode and imagined the feelings of the characters as certain events took place. There's also the bonus that BMWW is just...perfect. A great job on this fiction! I will continue to read more of your works!

NC
Kitty Girl chapter 6 . 9/22/2006
Hi I likes your way to writw. I thinks that its both eksiting and wonderful. You did a very good job, when you wrote about Steve Trevor. We are comletely agreed, that Steve is a good man, but that Batman is the one. Keep writing stories like that, and you will be famous someday.
Icha chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
Hey, you did a great closing here!

Diana's justification was fair, though that reminded me of a junior girl flirting with her senior at high school! Heheh! Not that it's not sweet...

"Paris was a one-shot.”

Ouch. But I hope, and I bet, as they go along and mature, they will be more ready to open up to others re: their relationship.

Closing a story is always hard, but trust me, it's much better than not finishing it coz you're having a writing block. I'm sure I will read more of yours soon!
Icha chapter 11 . 9/18/2006
Summer wine,

Harhar!

Naughty Diana!

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

That VOICE! That VOICE!

Affirmative, for a certain Man-Bat.
havealittlefaith chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
aw... i really loved the whole story... so sweet... aw... looking forward to hearts and minds hehehe... yay! :D
Ballmaster chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
NIce ending:) Looking forward to the next story. Of course,a relationship changes some parts of the storyline in some episodes like ' This Little Piggy' . But who cares? This is better. Maybe in ' Hereafter' , instead of Superman getting shot by Toyman, it could be Batman and Wonder Woman? Just a thought...
Icha chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
Summerwine, this is cute!

Well said.

I love Boadicea. She’s a great warrior!

LOL! I always love that scene. His baritone voice was still clear in my head.

Oohh… His voice when ordering that… his voice speaking that Kasnian language… Superb!

More to that later, gotta return to work!
Monito chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
The ending was amazing ! i absolutely love it ! and your next story will be amazing as well and you'll probably get i like a million review because all your stories are amazing !
thevigilante15 chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Wonderful story! Can't wait for more!