Reviews for White Streaks
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow. You are really great at this contemplative yet sweet Rogan. You write them so well. Great job!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I loved this. It was a perfect angsty picture of their relationship. I like the fact that Logan didn't just all the sudden toss Jean aside and decide that he'd always been in love with Marie in spite of himself. This was very realistic and their relationship still has room to grow and possibility, but its not just by leaps. It was very well done. Thank you.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Aw... that was very nice :) Sad, but in a good way, and a little bit fluffy to make everything better. I'm a firm Rogue/Wolverine shipper, but there's no denying that Wolverine was attracted to Jean. I don't think he loved her, he was just attracted to her, but that's probably largely because I like Wolverine and Rogue so much. But, yeah, very good story, I enjoyed reading it.
My Magdalena chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I liked it. Nice closure for these two after X3. Well written.
MissBe chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
wonderful story :)
BadGrl02 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
extremely well written, most Logan/Marie fics dissapoint me in the fact that they're simply lacking truth of the characters. Yours on the other hand was totally believable and had me hooked from start to finish. lovely )
arohalove chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I really liked it! X3 was so sad and I didn't like that Logan and Marie seemed to have drifted so far apart. Your story is just what I needed to read! Its sweet and honest. You did such a great job!
BlossomOnATree chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I loved it! keep up the good work!
jade598 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS :)
Miximonkee chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wow, this was a really impressive piece! You captured Rogues and Wolverine's personalities perfectly, and touched on alot of things that made perfect sense! And don't let me forget the amazing writing :). I really loved it!
superchick09 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
very nice :-) it was indeed pleasent to read )

~chick
T. Gatlin chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Way to Go!

You captured both of their personalities perfectly. Right from the comics. Too bad your characterization and dialog wasn't used in the movies.
xLiLix chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
aww...that was so sweet, I really like Rogan's in a father/daughter way. Love it!
MaryPamPretzels chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
excellent!
Roguechere chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This is a great oneshot.

Thanks for the read.