Reviews for Pumpkins and Toothy Grins
michayla272015 chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
This is great, you definitely should write another when you have the free time.
Aviarianna O Lorien chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
I am REALLY likiing this. I'm not sure WHAT it is but I like it. Maybe how your keeping it kinda dark and kinga nice, truly meshing the movie and the animated series in my oppinion and your not making it sped into mushy romance, which a lot of people do.

I mean it's not like I don't enjoy a good fluffball/smutfest once in a while but it gets pretty old pretty fast yeah?

Keep it up!
Ed's Tomato chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
Aww this was really sweet. Again I have to commend your talent at dialogue. I'm gonna have to look through your other stories as well. Keep up the good work. :-)
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
i loved this! every bit of it! i loved that you made everyone look normal for a night and BJ hot! _ please make a story where they get togerher cuz i can totally see it happening in the world you have made!
Lucia Geuse chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
Very cool story. I really liked the whole sandworm experience. I wish it'd gone on a bit longer, but I understand about not having time :)

Keegan Eavan
Numairs Wild Magelet chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
YAY!

i am so excited you updated!

i like where this is going, well wrtten, keep it up!
mywickedlyweirdnature chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
Nice chapter! I can't wait for more!
Llewlyn chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
I love this concept- sharing borders on Halloween. Part of me wants it to be true, and part of me is a bit scared at the thought, actually. I have to agree with mywickedlywierdnature about the last line- definitely my favorite, too! Looking forward to more!
mywickedlyweirdnature chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
this chapter is so evil...makes me smile. and I love the last line referencing his pants! Awesome! I want more! GIVE ME MORE NOW!
Llewlyn chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
*grins* great exit! I'm sorry i missed this until now- i wish i could set the rating meter to All on a permanent basis.

You've got such a flair for writing these two characters- especially BJ- you completely have him pegged. this is great fun and i am looking forward to much more!

favorite line:

“Really?” Lydia asked. Charles nodded. Delia nodded. Beetlejuice looked like a hungry predator.

I mean, i can see him, jaw unhinged and drooling clear as day :).
SperryDee chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
I could probably do the art...email me,so i can get some more detail on their looks
mywickedlyweirdnature chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
Awesome job with Jacques and Ginger. Bj's such a smooth talker. I can't wait to see what happens next!
mywickedlyweirdnature chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Great job with BJ's character, he's a cross between the movie and the cartoon. I can't wait to see how his plans go!
mywickedlyweirdnature chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
I love that you're usin the ring babes! I also like that BJ's got some freedom. Great fic, keep it up!
mywickedlyweirdnature chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
You're doin a sequel? YES! Lookin good so far! I love BJ's humor although I'm wonderin how he plan's on usin her! Keep it up babes!