Reviews for The Definition of Irony
Cute! :)
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Loved it!
SakuraUchiha4Eternity chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I absolutely loved it! Write more PLEASE!
NarutoTripleS chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
beautiful beyond words! i like it! :))
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
AW!

it was SUPER cute, yeah

loved this one-shot!
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
that was beautiful. :)
the blanket chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Ah. I enjoyed this piece quite a bit. :)
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
No starvation here! See, I feed off of fluffiness, and now I'm fool. This was so cute. I really liked it. I especially loved the part where Sasuke and Naruto were talking about Sakura avoiding him (twisting his boxers, ha ha). And then the line 'I stayed away so long when you returned because I didn't want to fall in love with you again' just really made me teary eyed. Keep it up, and thanks for writing! -heart-
Yhel'0918 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aww... it's been a long time since I've read fanfictions because I'm busy with school... and reading this fanfic make want to go for more... what's good about the story you made is that the characters remained their true profiles and attitudes.. teh twsit was very romantic. And I agree... how Ironic... o
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ah irony, what a fun thing!
freakenout chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
ah/! i fuckin loved it! that was great _.
lovinglyDelphine chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
That was freaking awesome! Your amazing!
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was a great story. I love how the story and title fit so well.
All The Good PenNames Are Gone chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was good. You didn't fall into the trap of physical description that most fanfiction writers do. We don't need to know what the characters are wearing down to their shoe laces. I comend you. This is not to say it was devoid of description, it has great description and avoids another fanfiction trap of the corny and the cliche. There was some bits in there that could have used more evidence, it was kind of like there was a scene missing. They went from avoidence to friends too fast without an explination. One more thing that could have been better was that you told us instead of showed us Sakura's reaction to Sasuke's return it would have been better if you showed her thought process instead of having her explain it after words. That's just my opinion. I hope this review is helpful.
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
nonono...youthfulness will not starve! Here's the review! I LOVE IT!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »