Reviews for Just My Imagination
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
wow Chris Keller? nice lolz CRAB SHACK. I LOVE CHRIS
V chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Hey

Thats pretty good. Im liking it. haha

Pretty fun

keep going!

I'd like to see where it goes and whos kid it really is.

cool idea.
ParadiseLost23 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
this was good. i wished you'd turned it into a story though i think it would of been interesting if the baby was chris'. :)
nancy chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
i really like this story so far. you need to update it's been like a year. hopeyou come back to this story!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
loved it update soon
JosselynR chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Aw. I loved it. Brooke/Chris are so cute. This was really good. Too bad it was a one shot. Well I loved it.
only-because3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
wow, that was fucking brilliant! I LOVED LOVED it! you should think about doing a follow up!
angeldylan628 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Such a cute little fic...I love Bris -sigh-
PeterClaire chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
bris was so cute!
brucasfanatic chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
sign me up for the Chris/Brooke wagon. Never though they'd be this adorable. sign me up! sign me up! damn Lucas, where is that mother-idiot? Why the hell is he always saving the bitchy blond of the broods and can't be there when his love of his life is scared and may be preggers with his baby. stupid mother-idiot. awwee...chris/brooke makes me smile now. :D i hate myself for still wanting BL though. gah...stupid stupid stupid stupid. I liked the idea of how Chris knew that BL would get together after the sleeping thing...but i woulda liked it better if it turned out that he never did sleep with her at all...jsut made it out to be like that...cuz then i'd be happy. And what do you mean 3 months? it couldn't have been THAT short! damn Mark

awsome job.
NathanScott23 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Aw. So sweet! There are hardly any Brooke/Chris fics out there! And yours is the best! Are you planning to write any more?
tiffy chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
chris keller and brooke davis? normally i'd be like " gasp! ew!" but this fic kinda made it work. so i was like "gasp! sweet!" instead.

when are you gonna start your next multi-chapter fic? i'm rooting for brucas, naley and jeyton, but whatever you write i'll be absolutely fine with. anyway there's this really dodgy fic based on the parent trap out somewhere and i was like, 'what if cari were to write it?' and i got shudders just THINKING about how good it would be. anyway, something to think about. it had brooke and lucas as the main characters but i'd be fine with naley or jeyton either way. so anyway, keep writing! because you are absolutely EXCELLENT at this stuff.
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I love Chris Kellar, so I was so happy to see him in this fic. I'm sorry to hear this is only a one-shot. You should definitely write more Chris fics :)
Her-Imaginarium chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Oh I love this! Please continue!