Reviews for After the Event
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 18 . 8/20
Guest chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
How could you end like this!? Ohmigod just kill me!
sillymeowmeow chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
I've been looking looking for a story like this for ages and it certainly lived up to my expectations
Arnie-Rocks chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
:c why did it have to end? Really adorable!
dejouretdenuit chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
Best Doctor Who Fanfic Ever. Whenever I watch these episodes of Doctor Who I always read this afterwards, it's just so... perfect, you capture the characters so well!
Indygodusk chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
That was really nice, seeing the extra bit to each episode. Thanks for a nice bit of dialog and exposition. Brace yourself for some constructive criticism: To be honest, I liked the last chapter least because it didn't fit with Donna showing up and canon, unlike the others. The inconsistency made me question at what time point this was happening at. The chapter also started almost every paragraph with "he" or "his." There were also a lot of sentences starting with "but" and "it." A more varied sentence structure makes a stronger paragraph. I also found the introspection very passive, both in tense and tone. I like ending on a positive note, but it was very different from the style of the other chapters. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy this. Also, I just realized that you wrote this four years ago, so you're probably a better writer now. But there you go.
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm0987 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I like the way the characters are all in character.
Whirlwind421 chapter 18 . 11/30/2008
Whirlwind421 chapter 17 . 11/30/2008
Awesome stories! This one made me tear up. They went to Barcelona and then visited her mother! That's that's that's...*cries*
sinecure chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
Oh, this was fantastic. I've always loved these between-episode stories. It was a nice snapshot into the Doctor's mind. Well, both of his minds. :)
sevil825 chapter 18 . 1/6/2007
Aw! Nice! I just got enough time to finish reading this. The show's over here in America, and i can't wait til the next season. Love to read more! Farewell!
TheRabbit chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Super! One of my very favorites...great work!
sevil825 chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
Aw! Sad! And yet, totally awesome! I love this story! Bye!
sevil825 chapter 10 . 10/11/2006
Saw the next episode! Great chapter! I love this whole story-thing. It's really unique, and very cool. I hope you keep it up. I gotta read more.
sevil825 chapter 9 . 10/5/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while, but we just recently got the new season, and I didn't want to ruin what happens in the new series. That's why I've only reviewed these two- they are the only ones we've gotten so far. I'll review the others as I watch them.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »