Reviews for My Heart Of Glass
heyyodude chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Owl and Crow,

. .BRILLIANT! I love this fic, seriously it's amazing in all aspects! I especialy love the boarderline love scene! I dunno if you've done so already, but you realy need to make a one-shot of smut from this, seriously, brilliant. I love this so much! Your perception of Oliver as chivilarious was amazing, as well as the perception of all your other characters. Especially Katie!

Peace, Love and Potter,

weezlee.weezel chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
wallflower1332 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
i really love this story. like for real.
LadyLush chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
lol i loved this. very naughty quidditch players lol

Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
what a way to end!

i really like you too"

thats so damn funy. gorgeous story hun, simply gorgeous. cute quirky ending too which is brilliant.

well done!
89238497123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
aww wasn't that cute! lol. it was naughty though.. still cute though! (:
DarkHonda chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
this is so funny and fluffy and cute and sweet and sexy and i love it a lot! so it gets straigt to my favs!

great job, mate!
shadowkid1313 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That's it? I was hoping for more. But it was really good. I really liked the club scene and how George announced Oliver in such a long way. Nice job

x Veela x chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
hehehe I loved it!

Okay, I'm just going to have to read the sequel no love Imperial Princess
just giddy chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
oh my god that was great. got to love oliver and his decentness which makes him uncapable of being anything but mean. it's hysterical at a certain level.

and the twins with their snide comments, gotta love them too.
grannyHPfan chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Very cute & funny. I really liked it with the old gang. But, You know me, I'd rather read you updates on your A/U ficcies, any of them, TYILM or JABIW, lol. Just kidding, kind of. LKM
lilwintryangel chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
haha Fred and George are too cute, love their little comments

and Oliver too of course lol

just love Katie and Oliver stories

great job~ turned out well
notorrious chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
haha. i loved it. a lot. a lot. hehe its on my favess!