Reviews for My Heart Of Glass
heyyodude chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Owl and Crow,

. .BRILLIANT! I love this fic, seriously it's amazing in all aspects! I especialy love the boarderline love scene! I dunno if you've done so already, but you realy need to make a one-shot of smut from this, seriously, brilliant. I love this so much! Your perception of Oliver as chivilarious was amazing, as well as the perception of all your other characters. Especially Katie!

Peace, Love and Potter,

heyyo
weezlee.weezel chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Awsome!
wallflower1332 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
i really love this story. like for real.
LadyLush chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
lol i loved this. very naughty quidditch players lol

x
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
what a way to end!

i really like you too"

thats so damn funy. gorgeous story hun, simply gorgeous. cute quirky ending too which is brilliant.

well done!
89238497123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
aww wasn't that cute! lol. it was naughty though.. still cute though! (:
DarkHonda chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
this is so funny and fluffy and cute and sweet and sexy and i love it a lot! so it gets straigt to my favs!

great job, mate!
shadowkid1313 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That's it? I was hoping for more. But it was really good. I really liked the club scene and how George announced Oliver in such a long way. Nice job

~Shadowkid1313
x Veela x chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
hehehe I loved it!

Okay, I'm just going to have to read the sequel no love Imperial Princess
just giddy chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
oh my god that was great. got to love oliver and his decentness which makes him uncapable of being anything but mean. it's hysterical at a certain level.

and the twins with their snide comments, gotta love them too.
grannyHPfan chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Very cute & funny. I really liked it with the old gang. But, You know me, I'd rather read you updates on your A/U ficcies, any of them, TYILM or JABIW, lol. Just kidding, kind of. LKM
lilwintryangel chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
haha Fred and George are too cute, love their little comments

and Oliver too of course lol

just love Katie and Oliver stories

great job~ turned out well
notorrious chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
haha. i loved it. a lot. a lot. hehe its on my favess!