Reviews for Rebuilding
AirGrl chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I found this story years ago and loved it. and I still love it. It is my absolute favorite fanfic. Are you gonna post " First and Last" It never got finished on your site.
Ilvinaeda chapter 11 . 2/16/2004
Another great story. I really don't know what to say, other than that I, to, like your other readers, would like to know what happens in the last part of this story. It's a wonderful, and nearly complete story. Just needs an ending! _ When you feel ready, please complete it for us!
Reflections chapter 11 . 5/10/2002
continue? pleeeeease?
Bad Habits chapter 11 . 12/20/2001
Great story, I really wish that you'd continue it.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/10/2001
That was without a doubt one of the best love stories I have ever read. Keep up the good work.
SlayerBuffy chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Very cool, thus far. I look forward to reading the rest!
Nips chapter 11 . 8/25/2001
how is there only gonna be ONE chapter ahead? this can't stop, man! excellently written and expressed and there's only ONE CHAPTER left? _
lilykane chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
This is one of the best Bart and Margie stories I've come across. I've enjoyed every bit of it!
ChaosRanger chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
I have been reading FF for quite some time now and without a doubt I would say this is one of the best I have read. You have an excellent way to keep the reader wanting more. I can't begin to imagine the amount of time you have to put into this fic but however you do it please don't stop.
the lemon lord chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
hmmm dude you've got 2 things right:

1. the story's nice and long like the original xenogears

2. see above
Shadow Angel chapter 11 . 6/12/2001
ARRGGHHH! You HAVE to continue this! Please? You can't just leave it like that! Please write some more?
Shadow Angel chapter 10 . 6/12/2001
It just gets better and better. :) The tense atmosphere of war really gets you into it.
Shadow Angel chapter 9 . 6/12/2001
Oh man, you scared me so bad when they said Billy's... That really freaked me out.
Shadow Angel chapter 8 . 6/12/2001
And the Xenogear goodness continues. Very nice work so far. I'm wondering if you're tired of me,though... )
Shadow Angel chapter 7 . 6/12/2001
Heh heh. *sigh* This is so good!