Reviews for November Rain
virgil-t-stone chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Very well written I loved it.
Maryilee chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This was a nice way of catching up with what happened to everyone from the book. Thanks! Oh, and I go to Kenosha almost every day! lol.
kaz456 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Hmm. Well, I'm cool, because this has only been up forever and I'm just now reviewing it.

Anyway, I liked it! I've always had a soft spot for Ponyboy/Cherry friendship, because it's always seemed to me that those two share an unusually strong connection. I feel like you portrayed that well in this story, with Ponyboy stopping to see Cherry.

Also, a bonus was the fact that this was a future fic, so you could be quite liberal in your characterizations of the characters as long as you remained somewhat close to their characterizations in the book.

Enjoyable story.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I haven't read this book yet, or I guess it's a series? Anyway, I can't comment on the characterization, but I love your writing so I figured I'd read this. I'm glad I did! It's graet writing as usual, and it inspired me to read a new book!

Great job!
milola chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Excellent one-shot...I REALLY enjoyed reading it.

You gave Ponyboy, pardon, Mike Curtis and Cherry very beleaveable background stories.

This story will went straight to my faviourates!
IAmOnlyMe chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aww, I think this is a cute idea. I like the way you have Pony going by Mike, and how you have him going to D.C. to see the memorial.

Some parts of it did seem a little bit rushed, or the dialogue sounded a little rehearsed, but other than that it was great.

I hope to see more writing from you soon!

: )
soda'slover chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
That was so good!Im glad Pony and Cherry re-met story!
just another anglophile chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow, that was really good,

It was definately an idea that hasn't been done before.
AddictionToFiction chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aww, this was great! Very well-written. :-D

I love how you have Pony giving the royalties to the kids. I also loved the way he talked about his son. I think the thought of Darry with three girls is awesome too. The Mike thing worked too. Basically, my only complaint is that you killed Soda.

Anyway, I hope you write more fics soon!
dorkyduck chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
this is very good! keep it up
Lintucuiel chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Yay first review! I really like this little fic! Its cute yet somber at the same...You are a very good writer and I'd like to read more from you! This was an excellent first fanfiction! It's funny too because I always thought what it would be like if Pony and Soda went by their middle names :) I also like how you had a little about what happened after Tulsa but you didn't go overboard or anything...before I ramble on forever I just want to say great work...It's refreshing to read an Outsiders fanfic with a fairly original idea AND good spelling and grammar :)