Reviews for Only You
Anjiera-sama chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I think Fai should have left that Kuro-meanie in this fic and gave them both some time to recover. At least give Kuro-baka time to repent! Tsk!
Cased In Darkness chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
I loved the last line! Oh, great fic, you did a good job.
AlfredisMyHero chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Mokona hunny, Fai and Kurogane are both males, so they can't really make babies...

Awesome story btw, tho Kuro-tingtang was rather mean to poor Fai-chan in the beginning.
mimi chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
I love the end ! XD “KURODADDY AND FAIMOMMY ARE MAKING BABIES!” ;D how does Mokona know ? hm -nosebleed-
MageMeow chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
wow..i love the ending..haha..

but i could never forgive kurogane for hurting fai so much in chapter much are a played with my emotions..!

it really got into my nerves..

you absolutely wrote kurofai's characters if you created them..

Lepa93 chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
I absolutely love it!

You brought out the characters really well! Poor Fai xD

The story was too cute!

Mokona was really funny at the end!...

What were they doing when Mokona went in there? .;;

Hikary Sanoko chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Aw... that was SO cute! XD I like that last part, hmm.. i think you should write a sequel to this! You know have Fai pregnant with Kurogane's child! But thats your choice.

Great story!
Kina-chan chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
This was such a sad yet wonderful story! I absolutely loved it! I especially loved the last line that Mokona says. I almost fell out of my chair from laughing too hard. Great job!
Song-of-Fate chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
That story was awesome! I really enjoyed it and the last bit had me laughing so hard! Lol. My little sister did that to me and my bf before so the memories mixed with the story was jus too funny! KuroFai is my fav pairing in Tsubasa, thank you for writing such a good story!
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
XD! OMG I LOVED THE ENDING! xD If only there was a sequal where a mpreg did happen! _
i am thyne death chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Cute beyond all reason. This story is a little OC but can really show the explosive personalities from the actual chronicles in a much more calm and realistic sense.

NaraLove chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Very pretty. I love how it was ended. ;3

And nice and refreshing compared to how the manga has been goin. D:

I have to say, the ending was my fav. -gigglesnort-

Oh Gosh Mokona I love you! xD!
D-girl chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
I hate Mokona. Always have, always will. If he's not pissing off Umi, it's Kurogane. Goddamn fluffball... The amount of fury I feel for the marshmellow is a complament to your ability to write characters. Props to you! XD
missblahblahblah chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
WOW! I really love the way you describe how these two totally belong together! Kurogane X Fai is one of my favorite yaoi couples because they REALLY do need each other... Anyways, you are an awsome writer and I hope to see more KxF fics soon!
ArtysSexKitten chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
I have too many things to say... so I'll start by praising you in your wonderful story writing.

That fic was so cute! XD You wrote it soo well! I actually haven't moved away from the computer since I started reading it. I'm adding this to my favs.

Fai smiles for real and actually CRIES! Why? WHY! Someone tell me! Why do I have to be so far behind... why can't the manga come out quicker. Why does Fai cry?

Anyway, this story was adorable and sad and I felt like hitting Kurogane for his little speech to Fai (Not like I'd hurt him or anything...) And Mokona going angry at Kuro-chi, too sweet.