Reviews for Let's Play the Game
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very nice Prequal :D lord... and I thought I wouldn't be able to find any good 6teen slash ;D
fiona868 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh, so wonderful. I'm actually kinda pleased that this wasn't a PWP fic. It's much better like this.
Esprix chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Love it. Nice characterizations!
MasterAkira chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I really liked this. It was kind of cute. If you know what I mean.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh, I liked that. It wasn't even OOC or anything, it was good. It's hard to find slash of these two, actually it's hard to find any really good fics in this fandom as is. But this was good (:
o0Inochi0o chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me that when you kiss you should BREATHE THROUGH YOUR NOSE!
Natural Killer Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I really, really liked this. It was well done; believable. You word things in a way that flows nicely (a way I wish I could write myself). I especially like how you portrayed Jude.
Darkgoku11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
wow that was an ok story keep up the good work
Novelist Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2006

This is a sweet kind of story, it is different. It is interesting that you mentioned the actions and did not go into detail about them. Good story though!

Watch the spelling.

Novelist Gurl
mavoorik chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Hm... I definitely, well I personally think that Jude and Jonesy are a more realistic pairing in accordance to the actual T.V. series, even though the quote unquote accidental touches and whatever were taken as jokes. Anyways, it's certainly nice to see that there is some 6teen slash going on here, as surprisingly these fics seem to be really quite rare. Keep up the writing girl.
Shmeecherz chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Wonderful trilogy , loved it!

Can you please write me a fic?

Jonesy(seme)Jude(uke) and plz dun make them drunk or high or anything, in my opinion that sort of wrecked the slight innosence of Wyatt and Jonesy (we all knew Jude was on SOMETHING right?). Also make the fuck scenes a bit more graphic and elaborate a bit more

Angel Reid . Tobias Dominik chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Frig I love your writing. Would you write a fic with me? *curious*
Syciara-Lynx chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Lol very good hun! Gold stars for you!