Reviews for What Not To Wear
tau.soul chapter 1 . 17h ago
Wow that's so beautiful!
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 1/8
Cute, cute, adorable, funny, CUUUTE! :)
Canzie chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Wow, This was amazing! (I wish everybody wrote like this! Even me, who sucks at writing) This is great for a one shot, and one shots like this are justified to not be continued. but I kinda wish you'd give it another chapter! Even if it's just for me You can totally just send it to my inbox if you'd like, a little continuation. But that's just my selfish yaoi self talking. I see it's been a while, so I won't force you... yet...
This is seriously good, and you should feel loads of pride for this! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
O.o wow...just wow:-)
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is just too damn cute. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
awesome please write more
psy-chic chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
you should totally write a second chapter where Kyo is shirtless! I know i'm piggybacking off someone else's idea but it would be extremely smexy! *starts drooling at the idea*
Ichigo Pocky Chama chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
LOL, I loved this! Does Yuki really like/hate that shirt that much? XD
pinkperson chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Lol, that was pretty funny. Especially Yuki licking Kyo's belly button (and also slightly, er, strange, but that's okay :P). But I have to admit the story was clever, much better than I expected. I like how you started it with Tohru and the spider. Hehe.

I haven't read a whole lot of Yuki/Kyo yaoi fics, but this was one of the better, more enjoyable ones I've read.
kayjaylew chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I loved it! Can't wait!
maiuayame chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This is so much fun to read I love this couple and this is one of my favorite fics of them together
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
haha, nice. really in character and funny.
Kaileychicago chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Lol, Yuki was so sexually attracted to Kyo. I mean, who isn't? xD.
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
you should write another chappie where kyo is shirtless...and yuki goes crazaayyy
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You wanna write me a sequel. NO, no, stop denying it. You do. you really do.