Reviews for TophXSokka drabbles
HelloDarlingDear chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Sooo sad. Poor toph :(

Well written. Good job :)
Rose-The-Dinosaur chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
It is really G-O-O-D! You should continue and make a nice mystery one. :D
tomboy 26 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Awww .. Sokka's such a sweetheart.

I really enjoyed these .. they were cute, funny, sad, and sweet.

Sigh .. love is hard .. but it's most definitely worth it.
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Crapola? More like awesum-ola!

These sweet little drabbles are awesome potential one-shot starters! The thing about drabbles, though, is that they're more of a teaser than anything. Give 'em just enough info to be semi-satisfied, but left wanting more at the same time.

I think you did this fairly well, particularly on the fourth drabble.

I spotted a few spelling and grammar errors, but nothing major distracting. These drabbles were certainly enjoyable, it's too bad they're discontinued!

If you ever do decide to continue (or is it un-discontinue? Heh...) these, though, drop me a pm. I'd love to read on!
Crystal chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, this is very good. I love the fact that you are a Tokka fan. Tokka doesn't have enough love on the internet.
DRACON1US chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
hehehe short and sweet
DRACON1US chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
seriously, stop saying it's crap because it's not and you know it. But this is really cute too. I love Toph and her immature ways of handling hormones :p
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This makes me sad. And don't say that your work is crappy, why would you post it if you think it's crappy? I think it's good.
ThumperMiggles chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I really enjoyed these drabbles, i'm sad they're discontinued. :(
Tokkalover chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
I HATE SUKI! I hate her so much, my little sister and I painted a barbie to look like her and played baseball with it. I love your story, by the way.
rankiribe chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
I really like your stories. Hoped that mine could become as good as yours. Anyway, I just want to ask one thing: Does Suki kiss Sokka in "The Drill" or in "The Serpent's Pass"?
shadowgirl35 chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
I actually enjoyed all of those. - they were cute.
Meet Me Halfway chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
You DEF filled my Tokka needs! Thanks for the great read during Journalism!
Dust-in chapter 5 . 9/28/2006
Not bad Keep up the dabbles!
shinjae chapter 5 . 9/26/2006