Reviews for Floursack
Jads chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
I love this! Lillith's name and the title Floursack is just so clever! The original characters are sweet and likable, the interaction was hilarious, and the plot...may be predictable, but still. When Danny first came out, you made ME feel like I hadn't seen him in fourteen years XP I was literally shivering with joy. It was for Jack at Pirates of the Caribbean 2, waiting an year, then finally seeing him again At World's End! It was that good.

My only complaint was that the flashback scenes were too long. I didn't think that the whole chapter-flashback was necessary. It kinda bogged the overall pace a bit. I was wating for Lillith, Danny, and Vlad to come back, dammit! *shakes fist* I think I would've liked it better if the flashbacks were more distributed throughout the entire fic. But then, that's just me and my love of action speaking, I guess.

Good job! This is completely worthy of its 125 reviews. Hell, it's underappreciated.

Keep writing awesome stories!

Garnet Sky chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
Lol, I really loved this story. My favorite character by far was Skulker.
starr1095 chapter 16 . 3/24/2009
that was really good story i loved it bu the ending was nasty but really funny i loved it
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
oh man was this a good fic. Sorta want to find out what Jack and Maddie do when they find out that they accused Danny of marrying Jazz. That would be halarious. It is pretty funny that Lilith met the Ghostbusters. hope to see more good stuff from you in the future.
Ryuus2 chapter 16 . 7/31/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! A trigger-happy ghosthunter in Stargate Command is the single funniest thing I've heard in a week! Could you maybe expand on the thing with the copy machine? Now that it's floating through my head I've just GOT to know!

I have to agree; the Ghostbusters trying to recruit a ghost, very ironic. Not quite as funny as trigger-happy mass destruction, but few things are.
Jonathon chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
I loved this story that you wrote and thought you did very well. The only thing that I hated about it was the cliffhangers but that's what makes a good story great and keeps people coming back for more. Overall very well done of course.
Tsukarete chapter 16 . 2/17/2008
Quite possibly my favourite second generation fic of all time. Brilliant characterization and awesome writing!
Really Really Long PenName Guy chapter 16 . 9/30/2007
greatest story ever.

awesome corny "last words."

funniest quirky ending.

i love this story to death.

id be more enthusiastic right now if i wasnt hiding from my parents.

no time for enthusiasum.

oh what the heck.

Grumbles chapter 16 . 2/10/2007
I've been following this story for a very long time. I lost it, found it, saw it and didn't do anything, lost it and found it again to finish it off. Needless to say my search was very fruit . . .ful(?)

Skulker as a father-figure, Vlad as an old man, and an OC that isn't crap (stories based around OC's usually are, from my experience). I'm very pleased that I was able to read this masterpiece of literature. I look forward to reading more from you.
Chatter Puncher chapter 16 . 1/22/2007
hey, what an awesome ending to an awesome story! but, theres one thing i only just thought of a minute ago, its that, you know when after they suck vlad into the thermos, llith is still under the effects of the maximus, right? then she goes flying off to skulker's lair... how is that possible? other than that, it was one of the better DP stories ive read.
Mrs.Masters chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Aww, poor Lilith! I'd get mad at Skulker if I didn't think you'd kill me for it. So sad! :(
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Cool! I've never read a fic like this. Awesome!
Sleep Warrior chapter 15 . 1/5/2007
Hmm, those are all of my questions...I guess I'll just have to wait and see. :D I loved it! The way you organized it was really unique; I love how instead of just doing those scenes on their own you incorporated Clockwork babysitting. :D That was pretty darn awesome. Great job once again!
Ginny of Queenscove chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
( )_( )

Hugs ;) Ginny
Ginny of Queenscove chapter 16 . 1/2/2007
OMG I loved it normally 2nd generation phantom fics bug me to death but this was great I loved that little stargate refrence at the end keep up the great work

Hugs ;) Ginny