Reviews for Don't Let the Stars Get In Your Eyes
Blbh chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
YOU MUST CONTINUE!
I ORDER YOU AUTHOR, IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE I'LL USE MY GIDEON POWER!
IronBat99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Obviously, you never had the chance to continue. XD
Anyway, wonderful story. I admit, the ending wasn't what I expected, but it was fine. Great fic!
Charlie chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
OMG! MORE PLEASE! (pretty please?)
Cerberusmon chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
OMG! What an ending!

It is so...frustrating! It leaves you (and Lightning) wanting more! But at the same time you know anything else would spoil it...

Great Job!
taishige chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
!

That wasn't abrupt at all... that was perfect! 3 Oh geez, that was just so cute and beautifully written. I loved every part of it.

I agree with what you said about Mater maybe being awkward when Lightning comes back - it works really well. And poor Mater... not being able to do what he really wanted to. I think that was actually really in-character. Great job!

The whole thing leaves you wanting so much more, but then it's like... oh, so good! Hehehehe.

Very, very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed this. D
hollyberry29 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I actually really like the ending... it's not too abrupt; it's very realistic. I think you captured both of them perfectly, and your decision to not have them kiss really reflected how awkward their relationship is now and the potential they have at pursuing one. Great Job!
Wolfsbane chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
PLEASE Continue it! Lightning has GOT to get kissed in this fic! There is just NO other way to end it! Please, I am begging you! The World needs more SLASH! And this site, like, SO totally needs way more Lightning/Mater sex. Not too graphic and drawn out, and yet, not TOO vague and under-descriptive. Please and Thank You!
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Aw, this so made me smile. So cute, but still believable. Love what Mater said to Flo (I am angst whore, heh), and Lightning dancing with him to cheer him up. Love this, too:

"Something inside of him kept reminding him that Mater was the first one to show kindness to him, the first one to give him a real friend, the first one to make him feel truly happy"

I like how you didn't do the get-together kiss, even Lightning was waiting for it. Hugging is just so...Mater, haha. Keep up the great work!