Reviews for Regrets
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
What a heartfelt ending.
Georg's talk with Brigitta was perfect; not furious like she expected, but certainly with a lot on his mind. Love how by the end she'd forgotten why she wanted to sneak off into town in the first place.
And again, the way this fits in Stefanverse, particularly 'Never Was' is great.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Not what I expected, but a very unique and realistic.
The way Brigitta's actions were described; as a blur, was great. Also loved how when she first raced into see Maria, she wasn't seeing the mother she knew, but then when her eyes opened, she was back, even though she was weak.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Oh my! Cliffhanger! What is Brigitta up to...
Love how you described the world as being to lethargic to move, and how when Kurt said Stefan didn't need to know childbirth was hard, Louisa shot right back with the fact that he doesn't need to be lied to.
Also enjoy how Klara's birth seems to be the opposite of Stefan's.
Consti Grandchester chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
a good story , so much feeling in it. I'm happy it was a happy ending.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Wow! You can do emotional & intense story lines too. Excellent!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Beautiful written
David chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Poor sweet little Brigitta. She's the most adorable of the kids - a sweet, sassy, feisty girl who feels guilty when she shouldn't. A lovely fic.
Scot chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Aw, poor little Brigitta. She's my favourite of the kids. A sweet little girl trying to be a woman and she feels guilty for something she shouldn't. Don't regret what you haven't done.
Purple Shamrock 17 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Oh. My. God. That was amazing! Seriously, that was the most intense SOM fic I've ever read, and I thought some of the escape stories I've read were intense. You seriously have a gift for showing tension, even from the very beginning the tension and worry was so palpable I felt like I was right in the room with the children. And that is the sign of a true writer, you are wonderful!

And poor Brigitta. I've always had a soft spot for her and somehow it makes sense that she would the rebellious one. The part where she was pleading for forgivness at Maria's bedside and calling her "mamma" had me tearing up. And Maria's way of telling her that she had forgiven her were so subtle and sweet. Again you really conveyed so much with so little. Wonderful.

Alright, I'll quit gushing now but I really loved this. So tense yet so beautifully written. Please keep up the amazing work. You are a very gifted writer.
LimitedByCreativity chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
This was so wonderful! You have a beautiful way of writing, and of portraying the characters - I've always thought Brigitta was one of the most complex of the children, and I love how you've portrayed her rebellious side, as well as nearly bringing me to tears with her scenes with the Captain and Maria. Thank you for sharing :-)
vampslayertiff chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Beauitfully written

I love it.

-Tiffers
Jane Austentatious chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
ok yet another amazing story, I love brigitta and I think you have done an excellent job in portraying her, this story is amazing!
Frost Hobbit chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Poor Brigitta! I love her! I'm glad Maria's okay.
Phaser Lady chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Seems like the ending was rushed. I was looking forward to more of a resolution.
foreverliesl28 chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
another great one! i love it!