Reviews for Breakfast at Kaiba's
Lexie chapter 1 . 2/16
This had me giggling by the second grape shot lol. Well wrote, and definitely made my afternoon lol.
Also clever use of the 'not getting any' and ending with wanting chocolate cake XD
TheSupremeKingFangirl06 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh my gosh I'm laughing so hard right now XD love this story!
Legacy Young chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Bahahahahaha! awesome!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That ending! That was the best thing ever! It's a good thing I wasn't drinking when I read this otherwise I would've done an even worse spit take than Mokuba! And grape flinging...that's creative; nice job! :3
Atemu Yami Sennen chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was funny I had to hold my laugh in or my older brother would if thought I was crazy and I was reading it at 2:00 in the morning. Please write more chapters I wonder if Joey will do without chocolate cake * I want chocolate cake* thanks for the story.
Genie-in-a-coffin chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I love it!
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
O.O For a moment I thought Seto meant . . . O/./O' Chocolate cake . . . Yeah . . . 'Course . . . :D Loved it
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hahaha noone can stop Joey from getting his cake! Hope Seto ends up making it! Wow, great job that was short and cute
Angelika's Planetarium chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
LOL this is so funny! It was really unexpected xD
ThenidielElf chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really like this, it's adorable, and you do a great job of all the describing and things. It made me laugh too :)
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
The last line ruined the beautiful innuendo, but still, great job! :D
dancing elf chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
great bait n switch
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
You are my frickin' hero. I laughed so loud, my dog jumped.

AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
O.O I swear to god i laughed for three straight minuets when I read this!
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
i was not expecting that! LOL. i loved joey's lil game! i'd love to do that to him too! "But I can't live without chocolate cake!" was perfect! i couldn't stop laughing!