Reviews for Mission: Almost Impossible
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Awwww! So adorabbbllllleeeeeee…
Alexis Night chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
A homophobic homo. Oh, the irony.
Ibbited chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
This was great. All the sap in it haha. Though Shika made me cry. I always read him as gay and him as a hetero just.. yeah. Dx BUT! Lee x Sakura was great. KakaIruka was pleasant. Haha. Uhm. Though I really cant see Naruto as an uke. Hes too competitive. But still lovely nonethless.

I dont know how many reviews you had when this ended but 86 (your current number) is NOTHING to complain about. Be grateful.

Luck writing

~ibbit
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Nice story!
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
i know u finished this story in 2006 and all so its been up for a while butit was amazing ! its now in my top 3 ! as #2
Dattebayo Heart chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
You people never fail to amaze me. :) I thought this was really sweet! Cheesy, yes. Totally awesome, yes. Horrible? I'd slap the person who thought that! Need I say anymore? Thank you very much for this great fic!

- Dattebayo Heart
noname00 chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
cute fic
Ilamay chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
I like the story but hte end was a little rush for my taste. Thanks for writing it! :)
Sabauuga chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
i love your story it's so cute, all the emotions, hidden love so CUTE. and so well written i'm impressed good job, please keep on writing :sending big puppy eyes:

-Sabauuga
stephi-247 chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Aw, i like your story so far.

I agree, sasuke would look totally hot in red, i wish he did wear red so i could see it...

Naruto better day yes to Sasuke. I'm guessing he does, but still
Mack chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
I thought the title was really cute for this one... and sure it was a little cheesy but they all seem to be fairly cheesy and enjoyable. That's what SasuNaru is about. _
An Antidote chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
good job
Akamaru012 chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
Very cute!
CaveDwellers chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
aww how fluffy! i cant wait to share this with CD1.0 thanks for writing a sasunaru without a whole lot of pointless smut

i love the fluff though and keep up the good work
T.O.C.A chapter 6 . 2/21/2007