Reviews for No Matter
THANKYOU chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
ZING more needed
Playing Hooky chapter 12 . 6/3/2009
This series are great! And I know there's a completed sequel just waiting for me to read it 8D

I think my favorite was Adverse Conditions (can't remember wether I reviewed that one, though). This one was very good, but I would have preferred a bit more House-Chase interacting.

By the way, you are totally right. About the Wilson-Chase and Cuddy-Chase, I mean. Chase's bachelor party and Cuddy's reaction after finding them all drunk was simply fantastic. Maybe next season we'll get a bit more of that, huh?
BookWorm848yahoo.com chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
I adore this series. If you are ever inclined to expand it I would be grateful. My favorite aspect of your stories is the growth of the characters. You mature them without twisting their personalities to fit your needs. Rather you examine their personalities and apply stressors. This makes for quality fan fic.

I disagree with several of your word choices in these last few chapters. Were you without a beta? Some of the words are spelled properly but misused. I noticed three incidences but the only one I can recall right now was when Chase was speaking to the bullet!girl's mother he said that he had to go because he had other priorities right now. I cannot imagine Chase or any physician saying such a thing in that context. Did you mean patients? It is a testament to how riveting your story telling abilities are that I did not notice these incongruities until my third read through of this series.

I am writing you this feedback because if I enjoy a story enough to read it three times... I can take a few minutes to send constructive feedback. Thank you for sharing this work with me, and the rest of the internet. Again, should you write more in the series I would be grateful.

Yours,

BookWorm848
Becky Yuy chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
i know that this was completed years ago, but i have to tell tht i loved this entire thing! it was very well written and i loved what you did to the characters.

when chase says that neighbors sucked, is the inside joke that jesse spencer was in the soap?
Levana chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
Wow! I just finished reading the entire series. You did a fantastic job on all of them! Great job! I really enjoyed reading this! :)
carbon19111990 chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
oh no gold stars 4 me, so sad they r all moving on, but great way 2 end a story :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
awh, great way 2 end the chapter with her waking up, hosue is 2 mean, great chapter though, :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
oh chase is so sweet, great chapter, got really good insight of what the mother is going through, :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
omg, great chapter, so much hapening in this story, having trouble keeping track :), love the soccer conversation, it is called soccer most of the time, but yeah evey now and again some group tries 2 get every1 2 call it football, never works, great chapter :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
omg, that chapter is so full on, love it, really nailbitting whats hapening with house :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
omg, i cant beleive that the brain stimulation is real, i guess people go 2 extrem lengths when they have 2, great chapter :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
oh, thats so mean 2 poor chase, the mother is so crazy, great chapter though :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
oh, poor chase, great chapter :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
the internal reflections were good, 2 funny house waking up, good 2 have some comedy in it, great chapter :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
oh poor cameron shes getting left behind, great story though :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)