Reviews for Earthbound
JimmnyCricket chapter 8 . 7/4
I love this story but I will tell you I hate what you have written here last... To have drucilla being turned into lillith...your horrible person. To have written her going somewhere to be able to each babies...as you know that is all the reader will think no matter what you do also your promise of this story to never be abandoned well it seems you lied. I do like this story but Janus is above the powers that be as was that goddess who stepped forward to help myxia...
snowecat chapter 8 . 3/2
Too bad you stopped. I would have liked to have seen where this was leading.
morgannac64 chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
Truly enjoyed this story. I loved the growth of Janus and Mxyia. I wonder where you are going with lilith
shugokage chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
A truly impressive story thanks!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Well now, I hope you come back to this, because it's wonderful. :-)
dragon-game chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
alebrewer chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
But Anthony Head makes the best Frank n Furter.
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Well... THAT'S different.
Riniko22 chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Don't think Tony is going to enjoy the next few minutes as well as he planned. Hoping you come back to this as it is pretty entertaining.
Xahn777 chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
You are a cruel, cruel man ending the story there.
LoganAlexander chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
and the last part became bullshit...now i know why this was fucking abandoned
Shattered Star chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Please write more.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
abandond story is abandond
Kit Ninja chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
This is a very good story. Just wondering if you are planning to continue this story or retire it?
Piterio chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Damn if it isn't one of most greatest Buffy/Superman crossovers ever. It is really great in all the prospects. Honestly i don't understand how come so little people read it this stuff is great. I really hope that some day you continue it.