Reviews for 27 Stupid Things Sirius Finds to Do in a Elevator
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
sirius is totally hilarious!
SuperValeWhoStuck4Life chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Will this continue? It's so funny! XD
Saffarinda chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
LOL! Keep writing plz
dora15 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
luv this plez rite mor
Pyroaerie chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I went to RadioShack today. I always felt apprenshive about going there, but never really knew why. I always assumed it was because it was so empty, but now I know why o_O
Frankie pants chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
teehee cant wait for the next chappie
ridickulus101 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
lol poor remus put in charge of two trouble makers. Sirius especially.
lollipopprongs chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I love this story and the plot and everything about it makes me happy! But, there needs to be another chapter. Did you know I lost my iPod today? It would make me feel better if you updated.

Great Story! I love it! lollipop
amortentiaaa chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Hahahaha, I like Remus better than Sirius here. Sirius's lady charms got the best of him. The cell phone part was hilarious! :D
Mufasa Lives On chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Haha.. You've read 21 things to do in a ministry elevator too aye?
HOLLOWpoint headers chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
o, cliff hanger. i love the cell phone store. its pretty pathetic that they actually are like that.
wrecked2450 chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
wow
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
Really funny, but *extremely* inaccurate. Cell phones - mobiles in the UK - were not invented until the 80s. And even then, the average person did not carry it around like they do today.. Neither could they have all those features or fit in your pocket.. Have you seen one? They're absolutely massive.

I'm not slagging your writing skills because I do think you have talent; especially in 'Time Warp' which I am loving at the moment! However, I think that you need to do some background info before you write a fic that is not set in the present time. Perhaps give it a feel of the 70s/80s.. Clothes, hair, music. They are in a muggle area, wouldn't the muggle trends of the time show?

Anyways, do keep writing. You have lots of talent and excellent story ideas!
lilyhermioneevans chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
wow! v. cayotic! plz update soon!
RONIinthebreakdown chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
write more right NOW! or I will not read one of your stories ever again! i give u one week! it is sunday the 26th

love,