Reviews for Torn
LightLessStar chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I love it so far! I hope you update soon!
zero25 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
WAH! You are so mean! You have got to update this! (and all of your other stories too!)
Usagi chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh, what a terrible place to stop! And just when it was getting good too ... damn that's so evil. Please update as soon as you can because I'd love to read more of this story.
Black Lady of Emptyness chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hello Their!

Dear Author,

Your story is great! But really! Did you have to do suddenly a cliffie! I really really really wanted to know what was going to happen now!

(Chibi-size Black Lady crying in a corner. "NO! Not a cliffie!" looking out of the window into the sky, "WHY GOD! Why")

Well i hope you will Update soon!

Because i will be waiting for it, hopefully for another great chapter.
Allison chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
this is very interesting! please update soon!
Tsuki no Echo chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Please, Please, Please update. i really like this one so far and i want to know if Serenity goes through with it a kills Keiko or if someone stops her. So please, please update. Till then. Ja Ne!
MoonFace01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
*rubs my chin* hm, very interesting, you'll just have to keep writing so i can keep reading and reviewing! it's good so far, keep it up!
arbiter-cosmos chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Update soon! I want to know what happens, keep up the great work. t/c
moonlover86 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Cool idea. Are there going to be scouts in this story? A Serena/Darien romance maybe? It would be cool to see Yusuke acting in a protective father role. Please update soon :)
EnuNR-zero chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I like your writing style. There's diffidently some potential here. It's good to see a new YYH/SM fic with Serenity/Usagi as the main character. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Please update soon.
nolisting chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
oh. SPIFFING! _ eh-heh. :D You've gota really interesting premise here, and I really look foreward to more (and soon. heh heh. :P) And- AH! I'm late for class! Gotta run, or I migh have to sneak in during my prof's lecture. . Ugh... hard to do in a lecture hall facing the door. o.o Bai!
mitzy chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
This was a very great story. I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you can continue this story.
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I Love The Chapter:1 Plz Plz Update It Soon!