Reviews for Is it him?
wishingshewasafanfictionmember chapter 14 . 6/8/2009
OMG I love this story! It was really well written and I liked how you used Gabriella's point of view. It was majorly believable. I have just one complaint. You had me convinced that Gabriella was moving with her mom, until the end of the chapter. Shame on you for making me all freaked out like that! I guess that goes to show you that I eally cared about your characters.I stayed up 'til midnight to finish this story... thtat's how good it was. Thank you for writing it!
Zac3fronluver chapter 14 . 3/5/2008
i am laughing so hard right now because I thought there was like 5 more chapters left and the i cam to the bottom and it said "the end" i am like she probably made a mistake or there is an EPILOGUE but when i realized thre wasnt I am like "What?"

Anyways great story and great ending

~TROYELLA ROXS~
CrazyHouse chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
Great story,but I am a bit confused. I thought Mr. Johnson was out of town for the week or is this a week later?
Nasima Al Amreeki chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
goog g2g
Nasima Al Amreeki chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
?
Nasima Al Amreeki chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I bet Mr. Johnson is GHabi's dad. Oh is he or maybe not. I have no clue.
alittledream chapter 14 . 2/7/2007
this is great i cant wait to read more
Crazygurl59 chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
Bill? I thought Gabriella's dad was called William?(Chapter 5) Oh well. I love this story!
Troy And Gabbi 4eva chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
Hi Freakymathgirl, I liked this story so so so much please please can u keep writting Troyella fic's
ace chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Oh my god, i've been waiting for so long. Just waiting and waiting. Took you long enough! I'm glad she stayed with Troy, but leaving her mum must have been hard. Nice story and a sequal would be gladly read!

What if .. sharpay tries to split up Troy and gabs? And Gabriella almost moves? i dunno really but you need to do one.

Ace.

The stars are not the limit.
Grace chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
This story was so good! You should really write a sequel! I don't have any ideas for the sequel right now, but if I do, you'll be the 1st to know.
BlackHalliwell chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
Awesome
xorss chapter 14 . 12/2/2006
wow, really great! A bit unbelievable, because if Gabi didn't even know her dad, they wouldn't give him half custody; but still really great. You really are an amazing writer!
polopopiinprepxx chapter 14 . 12/2/2006
FINALLY AN UPDATE!

hhaha. i liked this story a lot.
polopopiinprepxx chapter 12 . 12/2/2006