Reviews for To be or not to bee
donalddeutsch chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
You are a master of Kim Possible stories. I feel humbled by reading them, and hope my little one is anywhere as good as yours. Ok enough of the brown nosing, seriously, I like your stories, and the way you write, keep up the good work, and I've read about 75 percent of your stories so far, good job.
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Funny story. Pretty good. But in So The Drama tara was dating the captain of the basketball team not josh.
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Dear captainkodak1

You want mean to check your other stories and I decided to check them out. Tour story is very interesting, amusing, and somewhat emotional.

The characters are creative and IC (I like the remorse the twins had for the indirect pain they caused Kim and Ron). Though I think Bonnie got what she deserved, I don't think revenge is justified. Maybe her getting stung by the bees should have been Nature at work; she went near a nest or something.

The wholesome standards are good.

Though I didn't like that Kim and Ron got undressed when the bees were stinging them, I am glad you didn't use suggestive details. The language and the content is clean.

I hope this review has a good influence on you.

Sincerely

Data Seeker
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Now that was entertaining. I can't begin to imagine what they both looked like after the bee assault. And the Tweebs attack on Bonnie was classic. Something only the two of them could think of. Brilliant!
spectre666 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
LOL, evil, Captain, you are evil. Too bad Ron didn't have time to get his "eyeful". The tweebs? somehow, I knew they had to be involved in this. Poor Bonnie, did she really deserve to swell up like a balloon? The tweebs must have crossed the honey bees with yellow jackets to get that ground dwelling strain, fitting pupnishment would be to bury them up to their necks in the ground, and if Bon Bon ever finds her "secret admiret" they may be hoping that's all that happens to them. Great job.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Hahahahaha!
dartblade chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
lol haha i knew somthing had to do with bees when the title said that but seariously? that is just to damn funny! nice job man
Brimmstone chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
As usual an excellent story. You are on of the very few who any story they post I read and I am never disappointed. Kepp up the good work.
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Mamma told me bee's are from the debil!

Good Read!

THANKS!
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Nice little sitch you put them through. Team Possible taken out by bees, who would have thought?
MrDrP chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Thank you for solving the mystery of just where the Genetically Enhanced Bees went in such funny fashion. That was clever. The innuendo was handled just right for maximum laughs.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
ROFL! Great story! Very funny!

I've been stung by bees too and that's no fun!

I feel sorry for Kim and Ron... I hope that they will heal quickly.

I'm just glad that Bonnie got a taste of her own medicine. Great work. :)

I wonder what JOSH thought about what he saw of Bonnie? ROFL!
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Thanks for sharing this great story with your fans, Cap! Always good to have "Miss Snarky" get hers. Great tie-ins, the story just kept me engrossed throughout. I had to keep a crying towel close, tears of laughter just would not stop!

Hey, anybody out there know how to create a shortcut key on my computer that I could push to type out "PERFECT, CAPTAIN?" LOL

Your fan,