Reviews for The Puddlejumper Diaries
Shayz chapter 22 . 7/2
I'm so sad there are no more stories. These had me laughing & teary-eyed. I exp would have loved to read the sisters & Atlantis' reactions to losing Liz, getting stuck with Carter (& New dr.) calling it "the base" not "the city" & how with dawn & dark John got in last 2 years.

Plus the return of Beckett & the false Replicator Liz who looked Like fran.

Those would be awesome.
Shayz chapter 22 . 7/2
I laughed. I cried. And now I'm BEGGING for more! There's so much to read their reactions to...losing Liz making John go darker, Carter treating our beloved Atlanis as nothing more than a "base".

Getting stuck with Keller.
Losing Kate.
The return of Carson.
The fake Liz in the replicator Fran.
Possibly able to connect w/PJ's from other realities (Daedalus variation & Vegas)
Going to Earth.

So many adventures. Please pick up where u left off.
stephenopolos chapter 22 . 7/2
if drones and puddle jumpers can be configured to drain power from gates in previous chapters via subspace link... why can they use that now? I imagine using the enemies beam weapon to power the very shield holding it back would be incredibly ironic.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 20 . 5/10/2016
This actually makes perfect sense, and was still nice and enjoyable. Also funny that killing the terrors of the galaxy vacation
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 18 . 5/10/2016
Making them all geeks really was an inspired choice.

I really find it funny what the poor psychologist has to go through :-D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
Love the Valentines stuff

You tell those Asurans, girls!

...Yep, no doubt the Jumpers are individuals. Floating after the birds is surreal but funny
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
LOL with the Atlantis romance!

Oh my goodness, thanks for all the laughter with the last one, especially with Whisper
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
Broke out chuckling at what would warrant a mutiny. Wish you had actually done an omake where that happened and the reactions by the Ancients X-D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
Just loved all the gossiping! :-D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
The idea of the City of the Ancients being an insecure drama queen is a little bit chilling really
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 5/9/2016
Perfect use of the Holy Grail!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
I broke out loudly laughing at that! Thanks!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Really interesting interpretation of the Asurans here, and the development of the Jumpers too. Fic is definitely developing
Zakeraz chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
This is still an amusing series but a few jokes are starting to fall flat, namely the "every ship and the city worships John" gags. Whisper's ghetto speak was also more odd than funny.
Zakeraz chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
This series is adorable. The deaths early on manages to hit good sad notes and the lighter chapters have been amusing.