Reviews for The Puddlejumper Diaries
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 20 . 5/10
This actually makes perfect sense, and was still nice and enjoyable. Also funny that killing the terrors of the galaxy vacation
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 18 . 5/10
Making them all geeks really was an inspired choice.

I really find it funny what the poor psychologist has to go through :-D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 17 . 5/10
Love the Valentines stuff

You tell those Asurans, girls!

...Yep, no doubt the Jumpers are individuals. Floating after the birds is surreal but funny
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 15 . 5/9
LOL with the Atlantis romance!

Oh my goodness, thanks for all the laughter with the last one, especially with Whisper
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 13 . 5/9
Broke out chuckling at what would warrant a mutiny. Wish you had actually done an omake where that happened and the reactions by the Ancients X-D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 5/9
Just loved all the gossiping! :-D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 5/9
The idea of the City of the Ancients being an insecure drama queen is a little bit chilling really
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 5/9
Perfect use of the Holy Grail!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 5/9
I broke out loudly laughing at that! Thanks!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 5/8
Really interesting interpretation of the Asurans here, and the development of the Jumpers too. Fic is definitely developing
Zakeraz chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
This is still an amusing series but a few jokes are starting to fall flat, namely the "every ship and the city worships John" gags. Whisper's ghetto speak was also more odd than funny.
Zakeraz chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
This series is adorable. The deaths early on manages to hit good sad notes and the lighter chapters have been amusing.
Shyaway95 chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
Hey! I love this story. I never thought of the jumpers as characters before and I have to admit that I really like the concept. I always favored sentient!Atlantis stories before, but this story takes it to another level altogether. It's refreshing. The only thing that's bothering me is that the jumpers that were brought to Atlantis during the Ancients brief re-control of the city (the ones that thought the other jumpers had been "corrupted by the humans") never get rementioned. It would be interesting if their perspective about living with the humans had changed at all since then. Anyways, it's a really great story and I hope you continue to update.
Selonianth chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
*prods* update...
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
Some chapters are funny- others suprisingly deep. All in all, DEFINITELY one of my most favorite fics I've read to date- and not just out of the Stargate fandom.

The image of Atlantis falling in love with Shepard and trying to fight Elizabeth over him was golden. This is possibly the only fic out there with an implied onesided Atlantis/Sheppard pairing and you pull it off beautifully. Hopefully, you come back to this fic and it is too good to leave unfinished.