Reviews for The Puddlejumper Diaries
Zakeraz chapter 15 . 3/18
This is still an amusing series but a few jokes are starting to fall flat, namely the "every ship and the city worships John" gags. Whisper's ghetto speak was also more odd than funny.
Zakeraz chapter 8 . 3/17
This series is adorable. The deaths early on manages to hit good sad notes and the lighter chapters have been amusing.
Shyaway95 chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
Hey! I love this story. I never thought of the jumpers as characters before and I have to admit that I really like the concept. I always favored sentient!Atlantis stories before, but this story takes it to another level altogether. It's refreshing. The only thing that's bothering me is that the jumpers that were brought to Atlantis during the Ancients brief re-control of the city (the ones that thought the other jumpers had been "corrupted by the humans") never get rementioned. It would be interesting if their perspective about living with the humans had changed at all since then. Anyways, it's a really great story and I hope you continue to update.
Selonianth chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
*prods* update...
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
Some chapters are funny- others suprisingly deep. All in all, DEFINITELY one of my most favorite fics I've read to date- and not just out of the Stargate fandom.

The image of Atlantis falling in love with Shepard and trying to fight Elizabeth over him was golden. This is possibly the only fic out there with an implied onesided Atlantis/Sheppard pairing and you pull it off beautifully. Hopefully, you come back to this fic and it is too good to leave unfinished.
Lielac chapter 21 . 5/9/2011
-snff- grats, you made me cry

WAAAAAAAH BECKETT'S DED
Lielac chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
'"DAMN YOU ZELENKA, YOU CHEATING CZECH BASTARD!"

I'm suddenly acutely aware of the eyes of every human in the Jumper Bay being on me. The two technicians have stopped working. My internal sensors show me that their jaws and eyes are wide open. There's no sound except their breathing.

"… Er… Beep?"'

WINNEST WIN THAT EVER WINNED, RIGHT THERE.
Andriabow chapter 22 . 8/24/2010
Excellent story and very enjoyable with humour, sadness, excitement and I enjoyed it very much. What a novel idea.

Thanks for sharing.
Atyan chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
This is a really nice read, even if you apparently abandoned it
AngelForm chapter 22 . 7/3/2010
Nice concept. Good balance between humour and emotion aswell.

Too bad it looks abandoned given the last upload date.
horgoz chapter 22 . 6/6/2010
oh man.. this is... pure art... and awesome, and funny (HANDS OFF MY MAN, BITCH!))

could you please please continue this?
Don M chapter 22 . 4/17/2010
Love the concept of these shorts, it is a shame that you have abandoned it.
ashnjack chapter 22 . 8/30/2009
This is, quite possibly, the most unique POV i have ever seen. Very good. Please continue this work of art.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I simply adore this story! Its a new and fresh idea, I hope to see more of it.

Keep up the great work :)
harryetty chapter 22 . 2/9/2009
Love this story and was wondering if it was Ghost in the Shell, Tachikoma inspired?