Reviews for Holy Crap, She's Wearing My Ring
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Loved this... I would love to get in the shower with DAnny... I am really enjoying this series...

HootyMcBoon chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
He rolled his eyes. “Fine. Whatever.”

Haha childish much?

Ahaha they make a great married couple.
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aw very nice.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
can I just say - i am so much enjoying my journey into this series- i love it- i enjoy everything you write- i so LOVE danny/lindsey
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I found this chapter oddly sweet and sentimental. I love the idea of Danny being moved by Lindsay wearing his ring. Awesome chapter!
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aw I LOVE it! Seriously I know this probably wouldn't ever happen on the show...but it'd be so fun! Lol! Well done, I can totally picture this in my head (which gets fun;)...I like this story alot...can't wait to read more!
marialisa chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was brilliant...of course the more you write the more we want...!
memorizingthedigitsofpi chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Absolutely fantasmalicious!
christina jean chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Damn that was fun. I love the lack of awkwardness to them, even on the morning after. Great image of them slipping in the tub and Linsay cracking up, it totally made me smile. And really, I like the lack of complete smut in it because if smut isn't written spot on it detracts for the story. I think your smut-lite is perfect, playful and kinda hot. Feel free to update as soon as possible! ;)
chili-peppers chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh wow! that was great ! well done!
Elainhe chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Lovely. I can just see Danny reacting like this, avoiding talking about what they are going to do. Would love to see what hapens when they return to NY.
Lily chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
You do realize you've set the bar? This has got to be THE best series I've read in what seems like forever! well written and "tasteful" and will now be used as a marker for all future DL fics:P You also realize you can't stop writing now? Yes don't argue finish it! mwhahaha!...sorry I'm addicted...can't wait!
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aww. :0P I love it. Great job, hope to read more soon!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Muwahahaha exellent!
artigiano chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
:) it was another great story! i loved it!