Reviews for Quest of the Keys II: Darnell Lunaria's New Crisis
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 26 . 12/13/2007
Bad thing that you can't make third part of these stories, it could be longer than the others, and features more characters; like the rest of the DigiDestined, maybe some chapter, there Ash makes Pikachu Digivolve by using Kari's "D-Term", other characters from the "World of CLAMP" (I know Rayearth is part of CLAMP, just like Card Captor Sakura, and Elda from Chobits). The reason to why I make it looks like you have more than one world based on planet Terra, is because you should know that some of the manga/anime you are using here, takes place under the same timeline to be more correct.

And by the way where is that "YuGiOh-based" crossover story you should have put into the Digimon/Pokemon category? It seems to be bigger chance that you make a multi-crossover featuring Pokémon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Wedding Peach, Mermaid Melody, Card Captor Sakura, Chobits and Rayearth, or maybe a crossover story there Ash & Pikachu ends up on the Kaleido Stage, and join the group of Kaleido Star (including Sora Naegino), than that you will put in that kind of story on this site, after that you're done with your current fan fiction.

P.S. I'm not angry, just curious.

By the do you know why people on this site doesn't write any Pokemon/Digimon crossover stories featuring Takimi/Mikeru pairings? Just wonder.
Victor Garza chapter 26 . 1/17/2007
Hey Pete. That is a real good ending. It deserves a lot of good reviews there. Well best of luck on other Fics you think of.
X Prodigy chapter 26 . 1/17/2007
Great Ending! This has been a great crossover! From what i've read is this going to go into a trilogy or more perhaps?
Star Holder Commander chapter 26 . 1/17/2007
You know how in the digimon tv show after adventure 02 they did exactly as you did. Well they created a thried sigimon series and that was as if the stuff in 01 and 02 were just a tv show that these kids watched. Why not do the same?
X Prodigy chapter 25 . 1/4/2007
Wow! That was great, an awesome battle scene! I have a feeling like the ggreat author you are you will have a trilogy or more!

Thanks for the purification of my OC!
Dark Raku chapter 25 . 1/3/2007
so your finally getting to the end of the quest for keys series Pete. In some sense i am happy yet i can't help feel sadened by the fact it will soon end. I await the end of the good series.

Long live the blender egg. Also i would just like to say the way you manage to pull of self inserting so well is cool.
Star Holder Commander chapter 25 . 1/1/2007
Even though you did not recite my little prophecy, i loved the way you used it. Thank you for a wonderful chapter. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Victor Garza chapter 25 . 12/31/2006
Good chapter there Pete. and a good moral as well. Well Have a Happy New Year.
X Prodigy chapter 24 . 12/23/2006

Awesome way to reveal my evil self and my demon form rock! So now it's demon vs. demon! Perhaps my good self could somehow enpower Ash to fight off Ifriokuya.

P.S In Toxin, later on, fancy being the reincarnated Spider-Man?
Victor Garza chapter 24 . 12/20/2006
Cool. Two sources to darkness head-head. A good reminder of Shadow the Hedgehog. Good one Pete. OH! And Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
Star Holder Commander chapter 24 . 12/20/2006
Another Prophecy or the old soul of Darkvy entering ash's mind and helping him. The prphecy would be:

"'A final battle to behold, Dark vs. Dark in a Battle of life.

Many friends to battle once more, gathered together by the ties that bind.

Life as one, a merger is done stronger then ever only half way done.

Thus all powers shall join from the sky, ready to battle, to make evil die.'"
Star Holder Commander chapter 23 . 11/29/2006
Pete, that Blender Egg, sounds like a digivalution, a DNA evolution. If i am right, the only way it will work is if it is in the digital world. I don't know any of the deatails, but i have afealing this will be 12 instead of 11. You might want to add the young wizards to this isf you make a sequal when all of this is done.
Victor chapter 23 . 11/28/2006
It's always good to have friends backing you up. Especially in tight spots like that. Good chapter Pete.
Chaosblazer chapter 23 . 11/28/2006
lol good chapter thank god Armstrong didn't take his shirt off(he scares me when he does that), and the merging thing is neat, let's just hope Misty doesn't try to interupt it out of jealousy and screw everything up, but one thing though what about Kari's parents on this matter?
X Prodigy chapter 23 . 11/28/2006
A blender egg...?

Well i guess Ash will get his woman soon, am i right ot think we are reaching the end here?