Reviews for Midnight Walk
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Too cute lol really made me smile and sad at the same time
FlintDjinn chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Grat story keep with good characters :)
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This is exallent. Most exallent. I loved this story. Karen was so... random and drunk. Wow. It was helarious coz she was like "I don't wanna marry a fish" and "you only like me coz of my underpants". When I read that I was like omg that's helarious. This was funny and romantic. All I'm trying to say is I liked this.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
OMG. YOU ROCK. I'm serious. This is so hilarious XD I don't even like Kai x Karen, but I think you wrote the pairing wonderfully. I haven't ever played HM64 before, and in FOMT Kai is not really a gentleman... but I suppose he alters in other games. Veery nice oneshot :)
LadyBat-San chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
OMG

This made me laugh SO HARD. XD

I love how you really captured Karen's... er.. drunkness? lol

Write more soon!
OhBrother chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
*giggles* that one got lots of laughs from me! loved it.

-OhBrother
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I didn't sign in... Anywho, it was amazing! My fav HM 64 pairing was Kai x Karen. Fantastic job.
The Tacochickenwings chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aww...that was cute. And funny. "I won't marry a fish"... XD I laughed out loud. Great job!
Hubblah chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
u rock my socks. keep writing more HM stories!
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Aww, nice one shot! I loved it. HM64 is one of the best, I think.

-Sarah
Pookie loves you chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
You deserve more reviews! This is such a cute story! I never realized that Karen and Kai would make an adorable couple. Heh, drunk Karen is funny. I wouldn't mind if this turned into a chapter story...*hint hint* j/k do whatever you want. Keep up the good work! :D
Natsumi chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
...
Melody262 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Hehe, I liked this. D

It was funny and cute. Great job, Mel.
xuri chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Cute! ;D

Aw, Karen is cool when she's rambling about fish and marriage and ponds and underpants. xD Kai sure puts up with all of that well. They are a pretty cute couple - I can see how the chemistry would work there.

Anyway, very interesting one shot, very cute, made me smile. - You did an awesome job!