Reviews for No Need For Demons!
eric peterson chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
good story i'm surprised you haven't written any more chapters you have writer's block? well please keep writing it.
puma1sunfire chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Interesting.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Please continue this story, it's really awesome!
kitta160 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
please write more.
The Warrior of Death chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Hey just wondering if you have seen this.

u/2357493/thief_o999999999
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Up date this one day! Very great crossover!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Ya write more its very cool!
Dmygo chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
I really like the story so far. It's following the actual story a bit too closely but I have really enjoyed it. Please keep it going, I can't wait to read more.
ragnrock kyuubi chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Naruto x Hinata pairings have bin done to death people who use Hinata just can not think for them self you suck
atlantisatlan12 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
awesome
avatoa chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Nice story, man. Can't wait for the rest!
Perceptor chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Man, I just read this story and I have one thing to say. This is the worst attemp at hiding plagerism that I have seen yet. This is obviously Pug's story Tales of Ranma and Achika. I mean, their are parts that you didn't even edit correctly that pretty much comes strait out his story. Obviously the roles are that Naruto is Tenchi, while Hinata plays the roles/lines of Achika and Ranma. I can even see that some of their lines are copied word for word. Example would be in chapter two whenever Hinata is confronting Naruto and Ryoko, that Ryoko calls Hinata "father"; which was used when Ryoko was talking to Tenchi about Ramna. Sheesh, next time you copy something, do a better editing job.
Plagiarism Catcher chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
PLAGIARIZED!

This story is very clearly PUG's Father of the Prince, a Ranma/Tenchi crossover, with Naruto taking Tenchi's place and Hinata taking Achika/Ranma's place. The author very clearly took PUG's work and just changed a few names. You can see this w/ Hinata referencing Naruto as a son and Ryoko calling Hinata 'old man' in various places. Please deactivate your account and stop stealing from better writers.

I've already reported the plagiarism to , so hopefully your account will be taken down shortly.

For the original fic, look here: w . ranmafics Tales _ Ranma _ Achika / index . html
JC chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Great update.

I got idea for a Naruto/Tenchi crossover,Ryoko and Washu Crash land after the Fox was sealed in Naruto,the two of them Raise him.
Malix2 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
This is a neat story, I'd love to see another chapter. I find it's a real twist that hinata, kiba, and shino are there. Please update.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »