Reviews for Code Lyoko E91: The Draft
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow, Nice story.
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
yay more yumi ulrich fluff
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
After the mess with Yumi and William, I say it's about time to get some more secondary characters involved. I pretty much agree with all the arguments made: no to Taelia or anyone else who's certain to cop out. (I'm also glad to see you use spellings from the show. You got Taelia right on the money.) You've used Sam pretty well in this story so far (sweet move at the Disney park), so I actually support her on this one. Theo's an awesome pick too, so calm and reasonable in Claustrophobia. But Mike... they called Emmanuel that name in
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
now this is getting good. can't wait to see who becomes a lyoko warrior next. good luck with it.

KnightX
geekygamergirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
ooh this was a great chapter!

hm... to make an army or not...

personally if i were in the lyoko gang, i would vote no for the same reasons as aelita; i wouldnt want more people involved and risk getting hurt.

but i have a feeling they might try to make the army...

write the next chapter soon!

-bRoK3n h3aRt-
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Nice chapter.

Looks like we'll be having a draft. Unless S.S. changes her mind.
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Of COurse I want you to keep reviewing! Let's me know my time and energy and imagination isn't going to waste.

I am re-watching CL again(Thank you cable internet!) and agree, after Jim helped them it was wrong to delete his memory. He would have been one heck of an ally. A teacher who could write excuses for their absences, could get the students out of harms way since he was a teacher and the students would have to follow his orders. He would also mean the rest would go to Lyoko to fight knowing someone, Jim, was on Earth trying to slow down or stop Xana's attacks. Although I don't know about Sissi, it seems in the real Season 3 her and Odd hook up but that may just be a tease or something.

Ah yes, an army, but who to chose? May be a couple "episodes" before it premiers but the army I think would be good.

I also in this story didn't want to make it go "Have Ghost Will Travel" so I made errors happen when Jeremie used to many resources. Also, the femur is the strongest bone in the body, it is the weight bearing bone also. If you break it and don't have a RTTP or a Scanner handy it means 6 months in a wheelchair and even more time on crutches. It sucks when you break it, I know from experience. I'm rambling so will stop now.
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wow! Someone likes my revievs. I'm so filled with proud that i'm floating over keyboard :). I start to read your fics becose (it's rarity), Wiliam wasn't badguy there. But even after his death i ceep it reading, just becose your fics are great (this one too, of course :D). The idea of army is very promising. Deleting Jim(bo)'s and Sissy's memories after they help lyoko gang, give me a feel that was unfair.

If you still want me reviewing your next stories, no problem, you have a bunch of great ideas, and reading your's fics is a pleasure. Let your next stories will be as great as always, and LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!