Reviews for Someone To Come Home To
loveamutoforever chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
im begging you please! please! make more
Charity322 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This one was awfully cute. I could imagine Sess' relationship with his father being like that.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
this is a good oneshot, i would like it to continue with inutaisho rebuilding his relationship with sess and starting one with inuyasha.
Sesshys only girls chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
oh. my. GOD! this is so frickin adorable! i love it!loveitloveitloveit! please keep going with this one. i really want to see more of it!

Hoshi xx
crazed-coconut-fangirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
About the whole thing with Kirara and Kilala... the Japanese language actually doesn't have a differentiation between 'R' and 'L'. So, in English, there really is no right way to spell it, and it can go either way.
AdidasRed chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aw..tt was super cute!p glad to see that even sesshy needs someone stronger than him to rely on n 4 comfort...
Aryndiel chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Nice idea, and nicely done.
Naga Lord chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This was really good. I laughed and I feelt sad. The end was a bit cheese, true, but still very nice.

I will pretend that the Inutaisho came to stay for reall. He he
LordOfTheWest chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Aw, that was a sweet story...
Aja-Armani chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
that was so cool.i luv Inu no Taisho was esp. good cuz Sessh seems like a little pup again.
Sapphire1022 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
ohh I almost cried this was so sweet. Sesshomaru actually remained snuggeled to his dad even whne he was awake. He missed him so.
K-chan10307 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
it's cute, i like it!
the Tempest23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I really like the idea of sesshomaru resurrecting his father please please I beg of you will you let me borrow it Email me at
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I love this! It's such a good fater/son fanfic!
AcrylicDisaster chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
AW! Why do all these Fluffy fics make me cry?