Reviews for Perspective
A Slayer chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
dude this story is interesting and I hope you get some time to update it cuz I wanna know what you have in store for ren and tawny. good luck with school.
Stellar Raven chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
December-ish, huh?

*glances at watch, taps foot impatiently*
riverkirby chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Oh man update soon I love it... Ruby is hysterical...

Check ya later
Hads337 chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
do hurry...
Hads337 chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
Please update...I really want to hear the rest it is so good. I seriously hope you update soon.
xxnadiaxx92 chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
update cuz i love this ff
Cain chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
That sucks... although I know it wouldn't hurt me to spend a little more time on my studies too...but this is more fun and hey, writing fanfiction is a great creative writing exercise, not to mention it's better than, say, doing drugs, no?
SilverTurtle chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Yay! An update! You've made me the happiest girl alive. I really like what you're doing with this story switching the POV around to show what each character is thinking. It adds so much to the story. Keep up the awesome work! I'm beside myself in anticipation for the next chapter!
allgoodnamesaretaken chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Interesting technique, showing the same events through different POVs. Good start, update soon! I want to see what Tawny's intentions are.
Cain chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Yes, do let the fun begin! Update soon!
Cain chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Good start, very promising. I like that Tawny knows Ren has a crush on her, I'm interested to see how she'll play that. Update soon!

Oh and you might get more reviews if you allowed anonymous ones, some people don't like to take the time to sign in. I wouldn't have except that you reviewed my story and therefore I can extend the same kindness to you.
SuperGirl06 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This is a good start. It's a twist to see Ren have to get tutored in something. I'm excited to see what Tawny's plan is going to be. Looking forward to your next update!
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aww, this is cute. I'd like that second chapter to be posted.