Reviews for Choices
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Great job
Nugrey chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Very well written and solid alternative ending. What a pleasure to read. Nice take on Jareth's character since he is hard to do.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Wow, no one has reviewed this in over two years - but I'm guessing since it's been seven/eight years you probably don't check your reviews anymore - nonetheless, thanks for sharing this intriguing one-shot!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
But... Toby´╝č
BewitchedMoonFlower chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love your attention to detail, knowledge of myths and legends, and just the way you write. This was beautiful, plausible (if there was ever a Labyrinth sequel), and completely magical and full of meaning. Beautiful.
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wonderful story! :D I loved all the detail and mythology you put in it, and the descriptions! The end was so sweet too, I really loved it :) You should be very proud of this!
artseblis chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i am awed... wow.
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This story was riveting. I waited with bated breath for Sarah to make her choice. And I can honestly say I wouldn't know which one I would take. What a hard decision to make. But then again, since Jareth waits at the end of one...maybe not so hard of a decision. (winks)

Thank you for the fabulous read!
Triste1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
A lovely piece indeed. Your description of the surroundings, the building up of the plot towards the climax and the eventual reduction of action would have made Aristotle proud. It was true to the characters but had enough of your own slight of hand to give them a new depth. I enjoyed it tremendously.

Keep writing and good uck with future works.
Neko-Koorime chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This was a lovely little story. I love the mythology aspects, and then deeper meanings running.
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
AWESOME.

I thought that was fabulous. I really liked all the use of various types of mythology, and the complexity of the whole thing. That's impressive, especially in a one-shot.

Keep Writing!

~May
SeraphimK chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I loved it! The references to mythology really bring it to life. Reading this sent chills down my spine.

This fic captures all the underlying complexities of the movie that make me love it, but which most people never notice. It shows that you put a lot of thought into it.

And the last part... so eerie and chilling. But in a good way. _
ann1245678 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
now that is just not fair dropping it off like that!
Madamoiselle La Lune chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
~ So good! I loved it!
Carrie88 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Wow...that was just plain excellent! I loved every minute of it. Good Job!