Reviews for Simply Have to Wait and See
Awh i want more :c
samsasuke lover chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
sexsexsexlol XD
incarnate of evil chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
This is a realy random story. But in that I want to know what the hell is going on kind of way. It reminds me a bit of Alice in wonderland. I hope you are going to update this soon, it's been ignored for to long. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Oh dear! Have you discontinued this fic? Please don't, I absolutely LOVED it! NaruSasUKE is one of my favorite pairings, and the plot is awesome too! Please continue!
poison-maestro chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
sweet...wens the next chp. comin out?
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
...o...k...a tad weird...but in a awsom way...lol
colgate.advanced.fresh chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Great and oi, its 2007 nearly 08...time to update lady!

:) please update soon!

xx xx
ApatheticBlackMoon chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Great i love your story you have to write more.
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Omg! U have to update! I luv this fiction! Its so awesome! I thought first w/ the "This Way" "That Way" thing it was kinda an Alice In Wonderland spin-off, but as i read farther down, i kinda threw that out of teh window... Rofl! Saskue-teme fainted! That's classic! I luv it! And I hope u update soon! Tis is an awesome story!

-Mee-chan
deepfriedtofu chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
No.. why, you're grounded?

I'd LOVE to read more of this ! (
Lapse - Raevn chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
:D This is adorable!~ I can't wait to see more. Hopefully you'll be unbanned from the computer sometime soon. D:
Animejo chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Aw! Neko!Sasuke!

And he fainted-Now's the time for Naruto to catch him!

Cute, though when you tried explain that Kyuu was a nickname by having Tsunade say so was rather unnatural and awkward.

Otherwise, everything was neat and interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Broken Lollipop chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
MORE PLEASE, I NEED MORE
Midnight Shining Star chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Update!
zeppelin13 chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
I like your story, it seems very promising. Please update soon. :)