Reviews for Universe
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Poor Minerva ... And I LOVE Fawkes ...

MarinaB chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wonderful story!

And now I'm going to search for this song

Thanks for this nice songfic xD

Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Now who was he going to fight? that was the only think confusing. The plot was wonderful!

Jools4ever chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
so sweet, and yet so sad.

I really fell with Minerva, but it's like albus had no choice..

keep up the good work..
Swift-Dragon chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Fantasmic! Sorry its taken so long for me to read this one, but like many of your stories its amazing. Have you ever considered writing your own stuff? You're a terrific writer.
laurenirene11 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I like that story very much.
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Believe it or not my media player switched to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack as I opened the email with this update! Sorry it took me a little while to review. :)

Loved it! Wonderful writing as always. Though the ending was heartbreaking and heartbreakingly hopeful (if that makes sense, I'm not sure it does.) I do like that it was a twist. I hope they did get together, in your mind at least!

Thanks for sharing! I'm sure we can hold of the execution a little longer as long as we keep getting such great stories from you! :)

Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I can't be angry with you for not updating anything from the other stories right at the moment, because this piece of work is such a wonderful written one-shot, that it is really impossible to do something other than to applaude. Thanks for letting us read it.
Sonrisa895 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
that was so sad. I cryed. but it was a very good story. i love it.
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
"Now that we've done the wonderful..." I LOVED THAT! I'm using it. This is a wonderful story! *dances* Wonderful way to end the week. :D

I [heart] Anyway It Is Line Whose! (ehehh...)

Write again soon, or update one of your bazillion stories! I'm becoming impatient! *twitches*

AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
How can something so beautiful break your heart and make you smile at the same time? I have said it before, and I will say it again, you are a wonderful wonderful author and I love all your fics. Please, write more of your stuff soon!

MoreThanACrush chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
A/N: How many of you want to kill me right now for not updating my other fics?

*raises hand*

lmao. But I still really liked that story. It was awesome, and great, and amazing... ahh... lmao. ttyl

littlefiction chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
That's so sad. Very well written