Reviews for Memories of You, Me and Them
fictionlover94 chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I like your story hope it will have some 1-362 goodness in it.
December'sRose chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
362's name is Rachel

Good update *hands you cookie* Update soon and this time you get twinkies!

blackmonday chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
hehehe... that was cute. Poor Fanny, Patton, and Rachel! I empathize with them completely. Isn't Fanny the same age as Nigel? Just wondering. Great job! The story flows so well! update soon.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
By "revised", do you mean just the technical stuff or content, too? Because I very much liked the content. :P

Great job!
RadiantBeam chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
This was actually a very sweet chapter, regardless of what you think. I never imagined Patton, Fanny, and Rachel to be very close, but you write their friendship extremely well. And I can already tell I'm not going to like Numbuh 405.

Also liked the little bit about Nigel and Lizzie. Ouch. He's caught between a rock and a hard place, isn't he?

Update soon!
blackmonday chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
aw... so sad. is it AU that Chad and Rachel are cousins? I haven't been watching lately, so I don't know. THis is getting to be very good so far. You've rounded out Rachel's character so well even in this lone chapter. Good job! Keep it up and I hope you update soon.
December'sRose chapter 1 . 8/27/2006

If you continue I'll give you a cookie! xD

faberryjuice chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Very nice chapter and story so far. Can't wait to read more, hopefully you'll update soon :)
IrisCam chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Chad? Wow that was pretty expected. I aslo feel bad for Numbuh 362 -sniffles-
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Excellent start. I look forward to the next chapter.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
... And now I'm hooked. Awesome start, I never considered that 362 and Chad might be related... kudos to you for doing that!

Update soon!