Reviews for Chaperone
Professor Specter chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh damn, oh damn, ahhh! I'm still laughing, *chokes* now so hard I'm crying, oh damn~ I can just see that all in my head.

Ne, ne, Akabane-san~ you came along especially cause it was Kagami-san, ne? *Snort.* A three way fight is bound to ensue.

*Still dying of laughter.* You have the corner on great Akabanexdare ga fics, keep em coming~!
ROMVLVS chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Ohw so good.
Kemurikat chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
That was just a jewel!

There really should be a book devoted to the wonderfully diverse word - fuck.

LMFAO
skele-gro chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
LOL! Never laughed so much.
C0NSTRUCTiN'1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
LOVE it.
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
...how do you DO it? I'm officially in LOVE with your stories~!

(Especially your characterization of Akabane-sama~! 0)
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
hahaha Kagami's dead if he does something wrong. LOL nice fic
jj-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
gyah... i love your writing! this is just too amusing.

poor kagami. must behave. XD
Jojo2021 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Awe. you make Akabane sound like an older protective brother. It would be cool if you wrote a Kagami/Himiko fanfic. there's not too many of those out there sadly.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Ah, that was definitely funny. And realistic, I think, if Himiko ever consented to going on a date with Kagami... _;; Nice and sweet.
Bishoujo Baby chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Hahahaha. Just gotta love that. The Kagami and Akabane thing is on-going everywhere and great. And personally, I think Akabane loves his job (one presented here), even if his relationship with Himiko isn't too developed.
Kimi to Deatte Kara chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
One word can define this drabble: Excellent. Witty, interesting and very funny; it would be awesome if you made a fic of this drabble (at least to know how much Kagami suffered, don't you think? ;D).

Best wishes (and loads of inspiration for future drabbles and fics),

Maldy