Reviews for The Series Season Four
Lorne The Host chapter 49 . 6/7/2010
I'm away for a couple of weeks and I get two chapters? Yay!...I swear I'm not gay. "Going Back" seemed a little rushed the first time I read it but on my second go around it read better and Merton's 'death' played much nicer. Great tie in with the Orb and hopefully he can be reunited with a certain dead demon in the underworld? Please? Anyway, 'the Calvary' was decent for a set-up chapter and it certainly got me excited for the since you usually go about 50 chapters a season, will you try and bring Merton back soon or wait until the next season to rescue him?
sathreal chapter 48 . 5/27/2010
wow.. good ending for a chapter.. i woulda had beckys actual reaction in there but other thant that its all good
Lorne The Host chapter 47 . 4/8/2010
Well...that was unexpected. As much as I loved this chapter, there was that one tiny thing at the end I didn't care for. Lets start wiith the good though, shall we? I really liked everyone's last night on earth moments particularly Tommy and Mertons; we never see enough of that bromance. Stacy helping K'Heshma and her flashbacks went a long way in making me warm up to her. There is one real complainant I have and that's Tommy's decision to go in half-cocked. It felt a little forced but whatever...let's see anything else? Oh, that's right! You killed K'Heshma. As you could probably guess I am more than a little upset about that. My only hope is that you bring her back somehow and if not, you have a very disappointed reader; one who'll always be reading even when you make a huge mistake like this :)
sathreal chapter 47 . 3/27/2010
the sad attempt at courting merton was soo funny however i hope you didnt really kill her... that would just be soo sad.. i wanted to see them date
StormyWolfBowler chapter 47 . 3/21/2010
URG! I don't know whether to be glad that K'Heshma finally told someone, or irked at the ending Yes, it was partially inevitable, but urg. Good plot, good action, just my own Merton-fangirl heart cracking just a bit.
Tommy's1fan chapter 46 . 2/6/2010
hahahah tate pregnant! that was good. lol but what an awsome chapter! i really loved it. I have skipped over a couple chapters. but i'm reading those soon. love it, it was amazing.
Lorne The Host chapter 45 . 12/22/2009
This kinda reminded of 'Peace of Mind', you know cause it's an idea that's been done a thousand times, but unlike that episode this one really worked. Merton was an awesome choice to get stuck in the loop and his responses were awesome. Plus, he got to a have a badass moment at the end so bonus points.

Now, about that ending...As sweet/creepy as K'Heshma watching Merton sleep is, I didn't like everyone else amushing her like that. Not only because I like the character but because it was weird having them go behind Merton's back like that. I know they know about K'Heshma having a thing for Merton but do they think Merton would defend her or something?
virus chapter 45 . 12/22/2009
ooh that was entertaining.. and u brought K’Heshma back cool.. she is totally into merton lol. but did u make lori gay? not that i have anything against gays.. bu lori?
Virus chapter 43 . 10/21/2009
wow i cant beilve you had merton and lori have sex! and of course u had them both turn eachother down in the next part. hm its just as well it prolly wouldnt have worked beween them anyways with how u are developing them and all. speaking of girls for merton what happened to that kishma or whatever girl? I kinda miss her and she does love merton.

also may i add that i love how u had merton take up sculpting. that is funny esspecially the sex sculpture and how tommy hid it behind some books.

i was getting kinda impaintent for the next one to come out but u made it worth it by giving us two chapters. its really getting interesting...
tcganimefan chapter 43 . 10/18/2009
Chapter 43

I liked the scene with Tate and his grandfather. To be honest, the dialogue could've used some work, it didn't sound as natural as it could've. But the scene was emotionally charged and nicely written. Does open up the question of how George Foreground got a key to Tate Foreground's house, how he knew where he lived, etcetera, if he never calls.

"Lori: Fine. I won’t tell her, but I think it’s rotten lying to her like that."

Hehe. Rotten. While she's talking to Tate. Hee hee.

"{A depressed Lori has a bottle of alcohol in hand and takes a big swig of it.}"

This appears to be the stock way in which your characters cope with their problems. Does anyone have any other coping methods?

"Lori: Yeah, everyone’s just fine…everyone’s happy except me.

Merton: Oh don’t say that. I’m plenty depressed, remember?"

Good old Merton. That's about all I can say to that. I hear him saying that in that cheery tone of voice he has, and it makes me happy.

Chapter 44

"Scene: The Lair

{Tommy, Merton, Lori, Stacey, and Tate are there."

I could have sworn you had more characters than this. Where is everybody? Hey, will we ever see any of the characters from Lisa's group over in wherever it is she was? (LA, right?) Hey, is Lisa ever going to get a funeral or something? Will that be in Pleasantvill or (LA?)? Will her (LA?) friends come down for that?

" Merton eyes them and casually snakes his arm around Lori.}

Lori: Ooh, book.

{Lori pulls away and picks up a book on the desk."

This made me very, very happy.

"Tate and Jasmine stand there awkwardly. Tate points toward Jasmine.}

Tate: Found her."

Yay for anticlimaxes! Anticlimaxi?

Loved the ending scene with Tate and Tommy.
StormyWolfBowler chapter 42 . 9/5/2009
Great story arch! I wasn't sure the syndicate Malefica was gonna work at first, but it all worked together pretty nicely. Seems like Malefica needs to put some focus on Tate next, since he's taken her down twice now... If she's intelligent, that is. And Aw for Merton throwing out the tape. Granted, him watching it over and over again and missing K'heshma's line over and over again was starting to wear thin, but it's still an Aw that he (probably) won't ever see it. Can't wait to see what comes next! Seems like we're starting to gear up for the big battles...
Virus chapter 42 . 9/1/2009
I love how you had that touching moment at the end with merton and becky. its kinda ironic nd sad how u keep having merton miss what K’Heshma has to say. i wonder how you are going to eventually play it out. nice use of suspense.
Virus chapter 41 . 8/27/2009
oh cool. so both merton and becky is going to be kid napped by the syndicate? man do they ever give up? tisk tisk
Lorne The Host chapter 40 . 8/25/2009
Sorry, the damn website cut me off. Anyway, Holden is an awesome baddie but I'd hate to lose him as a White Hat; just look how he managed to help Merton out while still having his fun. I'd miss that if he were gone.

Speaking of Merton, his reaction to his first real break-up is terrific and sadly close to how I dealt with mine. But hopefully pretty soon he'll get over it with the help of a certain 'uber-hot' demon who's lusting after him. it was also nice to see Tommy and Lori bonding, something that we don't get a whole lot of anymore, and with the expection of my previous comment, Tate turning up was a treat. All in all, a great chapter from a great writer and I hope that we'll see more soon. Love the series and love you for writing it. Thanks for keeping Big Wolf going.
Lorne The Host chapter 41 . 8/25/2009
Okay, I didn't review the first part because I wanted to wait for the whole thing to be up, but after this chapter, that paln's going right out the window. Before I offically start let just say that while I understand where Tate is coming from if he in anyway interferes with Merton and K'Heshma I will kill him myself. Now, onto the review.

There is defintely an overload on the villians in the story right now but it's actually working in the story's favor; I don't know where your headed with all of it but for right now having all these baddies around is making for some good storytelling. It's especially awesome to see Tina back. (On a personal note, it's always funny for me to see her name because that's my fiancee's name and I always picture her)It is nice to see the actual Big Bads making a cameo as well.

The only villian I have a problem with is Holden, mostly because I love him as part of the gang and would hate for them to 'break-up'.