Reviews for Paper Flowers
Seraph05 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
...man in the doorway...? Anyway it's really good! I love the little 'Notes' very amusing, a good serious undertone in the writing what with the drinking and her sadness and all. It's sort of...cruel irony but once again am i just being stupid and the man is obviously michael or is he a symbol for something else...*sorry i'm a lit student i read to much into things naturally*
southern cross chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
what a wonderful way to portray her feelings. i loved the style as much as i loved what you had to say. which was very good. i felt her pain and her frustration, but also the giddiness that comes from being drunk.

and then bam he's there. cause it had to be michael right?
the Dominatrix chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Great fic! Short but full of emotion. :)
o.ForeverYoung.o chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
lol i read the summary for this and i thought it was going to be a funny one so i was thinking "hhmm ok ill give it a read" and when i did i was like...

"Oh My God...B-E-A-utiful!"

It was gripping and real with so much emotion!

brilliant work :)

~*~Belle~*~
LegendaryRoxtar chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
aww
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
This was a beautiful story, and I hope that Sara is able to straighten herself out. Michael does care for her, and she has to realize that. Great work:)
JD01 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
This was so beautifully written. I felt so much for poor Sara. She doesn't know... She doesn't know how much he cares, how much he loves her. Utterly marvelous. You have talent, and it has me speechless!

I love how she kept the flower, and then tried to burn it but then regretted her decision. I hope Michael can make it right for her, like he said in the note...

Lots of Love,

JD
LilCosette chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
This is...

Wow.

Just... wow. So many parts of this I love. If I pointed them out, I swear I'd be quoting the whole thing.

FANTASTIC writing. Such emotion and drive. Very real too - so I applaud :)

Definitely faving!