Reviews for The WizardMan of Oz: There's No Place Like My Lab
periodically chlorinated chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow...just wow. I was watching Tin Man (the SyFy version of the Wizard of Oz) and thinking how easy it would be to write an NCIS version of this. So of course I did a search and found your story. Absolutely clever with humor in all the right places! And the majority of your character choices are the same as what I imagined.

Thinking of doing a darker story with a bit deeper plot on this idea...I definitely can't pull off what you wrote! Great fic.

pCl
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I realize it's been FIVE years since you wrote this - but it as adorable & funny as it was when brand new! Thanks!
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i love the wizard of oz! :D it was really great :)
NCISchick chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I was in tears of laughter!

that was prize less!

it was a muster piece and am so glad i read it!

i was almost on the floor, and i banged my head lots from laughing so hard! it was on of the funniest fics i have read in a long time!

well done and keep up the great work.

(i will NEVER look at the Wizard of Oz the same way again!)

Love a very sore from laughing NCISchick xoxoxoxoxoxo

(i have a really bad stitch now and am really hungry from laughing so hard)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I adored this fic- this has been my first chance to read it- it was so clever- just like the ifc- thanks for writng- abby's right- "there's no place like her lab"
abbysbabe chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
HAHAHA that iz a mad house fiction! i luv it and i laughed so much keep writing u rock!
03colledge chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Weird! Very weird! But also very good! And very random! I could go on with the very's but I give up! I can see how you got the idea! The team members and the Oz characters are very similar! Good work!
ali chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
that was the stupidest and funniest thing i ever read i loved it
fireandice226 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
insanely cute! you really hate ziva don't you
Eliche chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
haha no need to apologise i really enjoyed it in all its silly glory.
DiNozzo's Girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Ok I have emailed you...alot lol.

But this one deserved a review, you are one twisted little girl but I love it. We are all twisted in our own little way, you maybe just a little more twisted. :P

:) :)
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Weird. Weird and fairly amusing. Good combination.

Miniola
Dark1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
The caracters of the wizzerd of ozz fit perfectly into the team. Good job on that one. I was a fun story and a bit weird to read. :)
OzGeek chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That was really fun to read. Shouldn't really be singing "if I only had a brain" at work now, should I?
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
HA! Oh, that was priceless. And I forgot ALL ABOUT Ziva for awhile, and was thinking... whos going to be the wicked witch?

“Goodbye Timmy, my brave, courageous hunk of love!”

:D Thats great, well done!

Han